Apaec

On 3/8/2019 at 7:58 AM, fadygendy96 said:

Trial ? :)

please
13 hours ago, fadygendy96 said:

trial please

18 hours ago, Xerocide said:

Hello Apa, would love a trial please!

Both trials activated, thanks for stopping by!

13 hours ago, WindRunner said:

There seems to be an issue when run energy goes out. It just "Toggle Run" and will freeze and not do anything, instead of turning run energy back on itself or moving forward with just walking

Hey,

The toggling of run energy is handled internally by the client. Sometimes game updates can mess up things like this, and the developers always promptly work on fixes. Hopefully this problem will be resolved soon :)

Apa

was going to ask for a trial on an agility script but I watch a youtber who specifically makes accounts to see how far he can bot without getting banned.  He always uses this script and ive never seen him get banned before reaching his full graceful (that's usually when he stops with agility but ive seen him go as far as level 80) so ill probably just be buying this script straight up

anyone actually get to a good lvl with this script im only trying for lvl 85 I have burned about 15 accounts so far and no luck iv got to lvl 83 on one of them then it was burned a week later with me only using it for runs in that week  I do follow the forum  on boting on here and I use my own safety measures but still no luck im not a expert boter but id say im experienced iv used other  bots and have had fails and success in getting the account to desired lvls any tips tricks or advice for this script would help thanks 

7 hours ago, mshaw0501 said:

was going to ask for a trial on an agility script but I watch a youtber who specifically makes accounts to see how far he can bot without getting banned.  He always uses this script and ive never seen him get banned before reaching his full graceful (that's usually when he stops with agility but ive seen him go as far as level 80) so ill probably just be buying this script straight up

I'm still happy to give you a trial, i'd always strongly recommend trying any scripts before buying them. As for the bans, that seems fairly lucky. Bans do happen and they are fairly random, so I wouldn't let yourself feel confident that this script is safer than any other. Always bot carefully :)

Best

-Apa

Hey @Apaec - There seems to be something they're detecting on your script :(.

I purchased this script 24 hours ago and within 4 hours of macroing (not at once) I woke up the next day with a bot busting moderate 2-day ban.

I used the script for 4 hours in total with mirror mode enabled. I did the Varrock course from 35 to 46, with breaks enabled it botted for 60~ minutes and paused for 15 minutes between sessions. I can provide more information if needed :).

qrAm4Nt.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qrAm4Nt.jpg

Edited by Shortdood

10 hours ago, jess t said:

Used this script to test for 30 minutes and then stopped, was permanently banned within 24hours. Did not use any other botting within this time. Didn't use mirrored mode, just normal. Went and did normal stuff before and after.

10 hours ago, Shortdood said:

Hey @Apaec - There seems to be something they're detecting on your script :(.

I purchased this script 24 hours ago and within 4 hours of macroing (not at once) I woke up the next day with a bot busting moderate 2-day ban.

I used the script for 4 hours in total with mirror mode enabled. I did the Varrock course from 35 to 46, with breaks enabled it botted for 60~ minutes and paused for 15 minutes between sessions. I can provide more information if needed :).

https://i.imgur.com/qrAm4Nt.jpg

Hi both,

Seems like you got caught in the same wave. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about bans as botting is against the game rules, however it does seem you both got unlucky. Bans are generally random and unpredictable, some users gain millions of exp before getting banned, others are hit quicker. At this time, there's unfortunately no safe way to go about it :(

If you haven't already, I recommend giving this thread a quick read, it has some useful info: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

Hopefully this will help in staying safer for next time!

-Apa

22 hours ago, Trippie Dex said:

Hey, could I get a trial version of it? I want to test if ill get banned and how quickly . Planning on buying other scripts :)

Hey,

Thanks for asking. Unfortunately, as is the case with all other scripters, I am not allowed to offer trials to users whose OSBot accounts are under a week old (this is an OSBot rule). Sorry about that - please come back on Friday!

-Apa