anti-ban ideas

fisher000

hey was thinking of some anti ban ideas and theories feel free to add (i have no scripting experience so don't flame me for dumb ideas haha)

1 = mouse on scripts just stay on or around the last action it executed which is unnatural as most people move mouse elsewhere on screen or off screen

2 = bot right clicks through players to interact with an object (such as a tree or fishing spot) which is unnatural and a better alternative would be for the bot to move the camera to a better angle to avoid right clicking through players

3 = bots should include a small chance of misclicking during shift click dropping (bots do it way too fast to perfectly)

4 = when shift-clicking more drop patterns should be enabled but not ones that are so random it looks bot like

just some small niche things i noticed while babysitting bots and then watching myself play legit

Theories (nothing but speculation)

1 = not minimising or putting a window in front of the bot client just in case of the off chance there's some sort of window location in the clients code

Edited by fisher000

People who say that antiban does not work are just as wrong as people that say it does work. There is no proof for either case. My personal judgement is why not add it, can’t hurt. Just because Alek says that it is pointless doesn’t actually mean it is, just like me saying it is worth it doesn’t mean I am right either. But why not try to make your bot look more human like? How is that bad, or wrong, to do?

In my experience anti-ban isnt even a thing if you're running for long periods of time. Sure for short periods a bit of randomization could help, but you need to remember that scripts are just on a loop, and after so much time it will start repeating itself and lead to doing the complete opposite of what its meant to do.

Best thing I'd say is to watch how you, yourself play or someone else and throw in some of the actions to happen every so often or while doing something afk, like right clicking random player in the area or examining some objects around the general area.

I've done multiple scripts for other clients and in my experience, the only antiban that really makes a difference, is the one that simulates human mistakes, missclicking, pauses, breaks, stuff like that. Checking your skills xp does no difference, doing mouse movements neither, but I add them to my scripts anyhow, since I believe it can't hurt. I've seen a statement of jagex saying they had banned a guy because he was 'too efficient'. This gives me the idea that they check the % of accuracy one has. Since only a bot (or someone with autism) could have the same accuracy for 10hours doing the same thing. 

• Like 1