[Zulrah] Making my first bot farm since 2013 [Progress, pictures]

Swedens

With the farm growing we also need to upgrade the amount of proxies. @Token is the proxy choice I have been going with since I started all this. He have sent me another batch of proxies so I can keep up with the pace.

Since day 1 his proxies haven been amazing. Minimal latency and 100% uptime, for a cheap price as well. You can visit his shop here.

28 minutes ago, Swedens said:

With the farm growing we also need to upgrade the amount of proxies. @Token is the proxy choice I have been going with since I started all this. He have sent me another batch of proxies so I can keep up with the pace.

Since day 1 his proxies haven been amazing. Minimal latency and 100% uptime, for a cheap price as well. You can visit his shop here.

Whats a private zulrah script cost? Ballpark amount is fine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Swedens said:

@Fratem will be delivering 6 new accounts in a couple of weeks. Excited :) 

Go and check out his services. 

Now this,

THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!!  Glad to see you're still going strong and able to keep expanding the farm!  How many accounts you up to currently prior to these 6 new accounts?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mini tity said:

Now this,

THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!!  Glad to see you're still going strong and able to keep expanding the farm!  How many accounts you up to currently prior to these 6 new accounts?

8 hours ago, Swedens said:

@Fratem will be delivering 6 new accounts in a couple of weeks. Excited :) 

Go and check out his services. 

With the needed delays, again apologies, sending them over as soon as I finally get home once and have access to my desktop.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mini tity said:

Now this,

Thanks alot buddy! I am at 6 accounts atm. 12 accounts is a goal I have, after that I will just make small orders (1-2 accounts a month) to keep up with any potential bans.

At least that's my plan right now.

2 hours ago, Fratem said:

With the needed delays, again apologies, sending them over as soon as I finally get home once and have access to my desktop.

@drapi is not on the hook until wednesday so it's fine bud! Do what you have to do <3