Losing my drive

The Undefeated

Since a month (when school started for me) I'm losing all my motivation to do anything. The only moments I really do stuff is when I feel like I have to for myself or others (going to school, getting groceries) or when I get instant satisfaction (for example gaming or making private scripts, because those will pay instantly). I even skipped my gym session this morning which I have never done. I'm not doing any homework, not much scripting, not doing anything for my other businesses, no motivation to unpack the dishwasher (which takes 5 min), and not even the motivation to take a shower unless I really need to (Still showering 3-4 times a week). I'm scared I will even screw up more than I do right now but I don't know how to "solve" it.

How do you guys stay motivated?

Edited by The Undefeated

I stop smoking grass when I want to feel motivated. It's pretty simple now actually. I'm an hourly user basically (if that could even be the term lol) so whenever I take a small break of few hrs I'm all pumped up and ready to do shit.

But before all that, I'd just watch some motivational videos or any kind of videos about the specific area I am interested in, might sound cheesy but ye, other people's achievements and just daydream about all the nice stuff that could happen if you work towards a certain goal. Look at the endgame, and remember that being un-motivated is only preventing YOU from achieving certain desired goals.

Want more money, more stability and overall more knowlege about the coding that you so passionately (used to, atleast) do? Then go for it.

Gym? If there's nothing physically stopping you from going there you should be furious about not going. Be mad at yourself, you broke your OWN "rule" of going to gym, and who are you at the end if you can't even abide by your own rules. Your body is a temple, it's basically all you've got - treat it like a fuckin temple. Think about all the babes that will be drooling when they see you on the beach (and some occasional boys:gnome::gnome::gnome:). Think about all the babes that WONT be drooling if you stop going to gym, and instead will ride someone elses cock. 

Showering? Idk, if I don't shower for 24+ hrs I can't function properly so there's not much I can tell you about that.

Might just be a phase, but you might be losing interested in the areas of life you're into right now. Try switching something up, trying something new, new investment, new project, new hobby, new activity. Heck, even new people (Not that you should abandon your old friends lol).

• Like 2

I've sometimes felt the same way and wound up spending a month or two doing very little and even screwed up some of my schooling. I found that spending more time hanging out with friends and trying to participate in sports got me to change my "bad" habits and routines. Being lazy or unmotivated is a state of mind and the only way to change that is to find enjoyment in those activities you have started to slack in or to move on and find something new that interests you. Just go to the gym, not to make up for the missed day, but because you want to! Go out and meet some new people. Staying inside and keeping to yourself is one of the worst things you can do. It is one of the few things that commonly leads to depression.

• Like 1