I wish I could post this in the serious topic :(

Maldesto

12 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Whilst I could be wrong here I think he is referring to a difference. (of course he can elaborate otherwise)

I can go oh Harry, stop being retarded dude. It doesn't mean i'm actually claiming you are disabled, the same as me calling you a faggot (at least in England) wouldn't 100% mean you're gay either, it's just one of those words chucked around. However, I will state what I said earlier - You could tell me to go die of cancer (It's happened with people in CB before including Muffins throwing insults similar) and imagine the person actually did have cancer - You would feel so little and stupid. 

Then again just my two cents, however I don't think either should be joked about I guess for someone like yourself it could be excused. Again i'm not going to side with either, but I do of course being someone who is diagnosed with an illness going to show somewhat favor.

why you always gotta single me out 

stop being so petty

get a real job

thank you

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hiddensnake72 said:

While this is being brought up, can we get rid of "cancer" too?

Oh thats so "cancerous" or, you're straight "cancer"?

Realistically speaking that's never going to happen, as is retard or autistic however I do feel you either do it right or don't do it at all. Stop all the joking within the community using all these conditions or don't at all. Just my opinion however ultimately the decision is Malds to make.

3 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

And you wasn't crying like a little girl over czars feedback right? You didn't leave maldesto a feedback to piss him off right? 

You claim you're trusted yet you have been banned for scamming more times than I have had to shave my beard right treacle? Behave would you. You're not that special to be singled out you're just a prime example of what's wrong in today's forum related activities.

Ca6j0ZA.jpg

1 hour ago, harrypotter said:

Using your own logic, I could go oh Dbuffed stop being autistic, without actually claiming you're disabled - what's the difference?

I totally understand that, but in the grand scheme of things I feel if this is the action we're going to take why single out autism alone?

The difference is one person apparently in control of banning words got triggered by 'autism' as opposed to 'retard'.

• Like 2