Looking for supplier for 35 smithing (My accounts) Buying 300k Each account!

taraz

8 minutes ago, Juggles said:

I can make you a private script for smithing if you'd like. 
Would be cheaper in the long run. 300 accounts will cost you more than a script. 

+1 This, Juggles is known for his private scripts, and it's more cost efficient to spend a bigger amount now compared to having a private service do it. 

I will try to make a Gold farming company i thinking about having some people in egypt playing for 100-200$ for 4 weeks (12H a day) (future plans Shift work 24H) i know it is little for us but it is allot for them. I think i can profit allot if i have around 50 workers and i dont have to worry about bans etc anymore ?

56 minutes ago, taraz said:

I will try to make a Gold farming company i thinking about having some people in egypt playing for 100-200$ for 4 weeks (12H a day) (future plans Shift work 24H) i know it is little for us but it is allot for them. I think i can profit allot if i have around 50 workers and i dont have to worry about bans etc anymore ?

wtf lol.............

Anyways, if you are getting the private script made, it might be worth it to have it get 10 mining straight off tutorial island then go and do Knight's sword and smith the rest. Knight's sword get's you about 12k smithing xp and the quest is quick.

9 hours ago, taraz said:

Damn, from what I searched minimum wage per month in Egypt seems to be like $68...