Anyone know of any auto switchers for pking?

thechuck

As the title says - im looking for a runescape auto switcher. Not some shit like murgees - like an actual auto switcher that detect items in your inventory and click them. Murgees always messes up after its first switch. Preferably looking for a free one - but am willing to pay also. I feel like everyone always talks about "oh that guy uses an auto switcher" yet ive scoured the internet and am unable to find anything at all. 

Edited by thechuck

I think it would be easiest to just write your own system in ahk perhaps, it would be very simple.

Either that, or use some kind of mouse recording software (meh) or write your own customisable system in a higher level language with Robot-esque libraries such as Java or Python perhaps. The advantage to writing your own system is that you could add item detecting by reading pixel colour data (but don't forget about the OSRS colour filter overlay!).

4 minutes ago, Apaec said:

I think it would be easiest to just write your own system in ahk perhaps, it would be very simple.

Either that, or use some kind of mouse recording software (meh) or write your own customisable system in a higher level language with Robot-esque libraries such as Java or Python perhaps. The advantage to writing your own system is that you could add item detecting by reading pixel colour data (but don't forget about the OSRS colour filter overlay!).

are you trying to flex on us? :o

45 minutes ago, Dont Panic said:

I wouldnt recommend using an autoswitcher in a bot client to pk with...

People who do clean switches mostly binded a key to left mouse click if im right, so they hovering over the item and spamclicking a key on the keyboard.

Esplain plz

Can you bind special attack to a hotkey?? I have such issues switching knives to darkbow spec, to dragon thrownaxe spec. Any tips would be appreciated.

Edited by melomel

• 5 months later...

https://discord.gg/myNpmP

The autoswitcher I use, only used on private servers personally but know it does support osbuddy and konduit and normal for osrs.

The dev for it is quite cool too, it's still in development stage so if you want something added he'll add it customly for you and it's free.

Currently I have it for bridding 6 way switches + prayers + barrarge can be set to a single key

Edited by scriptersteve