AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

42 minutes ago, Diesal said:

But.. they're not. You can use composts, and you're only risking the tree becoming diseased - like any of the other patches. Why should they be required by the script?

All right, fair point.

Let me rephrase; the script currently only supports to do tree runs by paying for their protection. I’m currently not interested in adding support to support not paying for their protection :).

8 minutes ago, Diesal said:

.. Seriously? 

The vast majority of this script’s users desire to do each run, including tree runs, as efficient as possible. Not paying trees for their protection will not result in the most efficient harvesting. Due to the demand for this ‘inefficient’ way being low, it’s currently ‘not worth it’ for me to include such a feature — sorry!

24 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

The vast majority of this script’s users desire to do each run, including tree runs, as efficient as possible. Not paying trees for their protection will not result in the most efficient harvesting. Due to the demand for this ‘inefficient’ way being low, it’s currently ‘not worth it’ for me to include such a feature — sorry!

Might want to mention that in the initial post of this thread, and also edit the "fully customizable" part. 

13 minutes ago, Diesal said:

Might want to mention that in the initial post of this thread, and also edit the "fully customizable" part. 

The asterisk describes what ‘fully customizable’ actually translates to so I don’t necessarily agree with you here. That being said, let’s not start a discussion concerning that. Bottomline is that there are always single individuals whom’d like to see features being added, no matter which ones are already present. We, scripters, have to draw a line at some point in terms of what features to add to public available scripts.

Edited by Eagle Scripts

3 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

The asterisk describes what ‘fully customizable’ actually translates to so I don’t necessarily agree with you here. That being said, let’s not start a discussion concerning that. Bottomline is that there are always single individuals whom’d like to see features being added, no matter which ones are already present. We, scripters, have to draw a line at some point in terms of what features to add to public available scripts.

What I'm taking issue with here is the fact that the script is advertised as "Fully customizable" with an asterisk, which is self-defeating. It can't easily be "fully customizable" if you're only speaking in specific contexts, with specific requirements. "Fully customizable features including.." is an accurate way to represent this. 

And you seem to be clinging to the "features" issue; the issue here is that the script has requirements that are not listed in either the GUI or this thread. Of course I'm going to be annoyed at the fact that I purchased this script under the impression that AIO actually meant AIO, meaning that all formats of farming would be available in one script - yet tree payments are required, and again, nowhere mentioned in the GUI or thread. I don't see how you could even consider using composts or any other format a "feature" if this is supposed to be all inclusive. 

It's annoying enough when "terms and conditions" create less incentive to use something, much less those terms and conditions not even being listed. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Diesal said:

What I'm taking issue with here is the fact that the script is advertised as "Fully customizable" with an asterisk, which is self-defeating. It can't easily be "fully customizable" if you're only speaking in specific contexts, with specific requirements. "Fully customizable features including.." is an accurate way to represent this. 

And you seem to be clinging to the "features" issue; the issue here is that the script has requirements that are not listed in either the GUI or this thread. Of course I'm going to be annoyed at the fact that I purchased this script under the impression that AIO actually meant AIO, meaning that all formats of farming would be available in one script - yet tree payments are required, and again, nowhere mentioned in the GUI or thread. I don't see how you could even consider using composts or any other format a "feature" if this is supposed to be all inclusive. 

It's annoying enough when "terms and conditions" create less incentive to use something, much less those terms and conditions not even being listed. 

I partially agree with you here. We can continue this in PM if you’d like but let’s leave it as is here :).

• Like 1

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I partially agree with you here. We can continue this in PM if you’d like but let’s leave it as is here :).

User has requested account credit refund, and has been granted for "fully customizable" and then telling him its not fully customizable a few lines down. 

• Like 2

Hey Eagles I am having a lot of problems traversing to the Brimhaven fruit tree patch. Do you know a method that gets it there well? Truthfully would like the traversing option to function for it from catherby fruit tree patch - but it walks to the observatory dungeon by castle wars and goes up and down the stairs there repeatedly. 

Thanks!

21 minutes ago, Yyrk said:

Hey Eagles I am having a lot of problems traversing to the Brimhaven fruit tree patch. Do you know a method that gets it there well? Truthfully would like the traversing option to function for it from catherby fruit tree patch - but it walks to the observatory dungeon by castle wars and goes up and down the stairs there repeatedly. 

Thanks!

What TraversingMethod are you using that you’re mentioning here?

Also; try giving a traversing method that uses an Amulet of Glory a shot as it’s teleport to Karamja and walk from there. Perhaps you can also join the Discord to ask others what the most efficient Traversing Method is to use :).

9 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

What TraversingMethod are you using that you’re mentioning here?

Also; try giving a traversing method that uses an Amulet of Glory a shot as it’s teleport to Karamja and walk from there. Perhaps you can also join the Discord to ask others what the most efficient Traversing Method is to use :).

I am using the walking traversing method after its done at the Catherby fruit tree patch. I'll try that, thanks!

• Boge 1

1 hour ago, twobellies said:

hey there i have a few questions how does this script work i have to have all the mats first then set it up and forget it? if so what happens when it runs out of seeds will it stop the script will it go and buy more of the stuff it needs to stay working?

Yeah you have to restock it manually and once it’s out of one or more supplies, it’ll pause indeed