AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

On 9/30/2020 at 6:47 PM, NIUKID said:

script freezes when planting maple sapling in tree patch in varrock

[url=https://ibb.co/PrdtWqR][img]https://i.ibb.co/Bf9w60m/bug-osbot.png[/img][/url]

On 9/30/2020 at 6:47 PM, NIUKID said:

script freezes when planting maple sapling in tree patch in varrock

[url=https://ibb.co/PrdtWqR][img]https://i.ibb.co/Bf9w60m/bug-osbot.png[/img][/url]

bug osbot.png

Edited by NIUKID

This is the only bot I have yet to get working correctly.. Trying to troubleshoot, am I messing a step up? 😧

I have it set to JUST Falador, with a plant cure, normal compost, watering can

Cabbages in 1, 2.. add patch

Marigolds.. add patch..

Guam.. add patch..

teleport method -> fally tab

add location

That should be it, right? It will either get stuck immediately after starting "waiting on GUI," "loading cache" OR it will get stuck after tending to the cabbages, watering them and then teleporting to Falador with the message "refilling watering can" even though it has 6 uses left. Completely ignored the marigold and guam patch.

Could there be a bug somewhere in low level items? Looks like this is working for so many people, wondering wtf i'm doing wrong lol! Logger doesn't have anything useful to share.

EDIT: Chatted with the script writer, might be a bug with watercans if anyone else is having any issues. I temporarily disabled them and its working flawlessly. :)

Edited by Gekka

32 minutes ago, Gekka said:

This is the only bot I have yet to get working correctly.. Trying to troubleshoot, am I messing a step up? 😧

I have it set to JUST Falador, with a plant cure, normal compost, watering can

Cabbages in 1, 2.. add patch

Marigolds.. add patch..

Guam.. add patch..

teleport method -> fally tab

add location

That should be it, right? It will either get stuck immediately after starting "waiting on GUI," "loading cache" OR it will get stuck after tending to the cabbages, watering them and then teleporting to Falador with the message "refilling watering can" even though it has 6 uses left. Completely ignored the marigold and guam patch.

Could there be a bug somewhere in low level items? Looks like this is working for so many people, wondering wtf i'm doing wrong lol! Logger doesn't have anything useful to share.

I believe we've been communicating on Discord already. If that wasn't you, please contact me on Discord as well :).

6 hours ago, TwoBleu said:

I'm so confused by this script, I tried to get it set up but it just keeps glory tele'ing to karamja in the middle of trying to plant tree's... All i want is 34 farm for Tithe 😢

Someone help?

Make sure to select a FarmingLocation, add FarmingPatches to it. Select a TraversingMethod for it and then add the FarmingLocation to the queue.

8 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Make sure to select a FarmingLocation, add FarmingPatches to it. Select a TraversingMethod for it and then add the FarmingLocation to the queue.

Yeah I did that, started it all again today, i think there was just a bug with the client because It was running round before i even clicked "start"

Testing it now and seeing if it works better :)

:: EDIT ::

Worked perfect today! Did a full tree run, no issues!

Edited by TwoBleu
Complete Run
  • Boge 1