AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

On 10/22/2020 at 2:03 PM, Diesal said:

With all due respect, I unfortunately can't do that. I use my personal PC for work (Covid issues) so there are a number of sensitive documents on my drive. However, I'd be fine to do a Zoom screenshare at some point this weekend. 

Edit: to clarify, I bot during work hours lol, so I need to be attentive the whole time. I also just don't like TV but am fine with Zoom. 

That's all good, we could even just do a screenshare on Discord. Please message me on Discord :).

20 hours ago, Yyrk said:

So a few things after using this for a day - 

This one is a bit difficult to use but once you figure it out its nice. For starters, set your fruit and tree run up separately from your allotment runs. When doing the tree run start the script with the dramen/lunar equipped. When setting up the script, pay attention to what order you set the trees up in - like in the Gnome Stronghold. I grouped regular tree patches first, then the fruit tree patches. So it left after doing the willow and then came back later to do the apple instead of doing them both at once. Once I put it in that order (with the walking traversing method) it worked great. 

After it does the tree run switch the script profile to the herb run but make sure your magic secateurs are equipped as it will not equip it. 

A weird bug I encountered was the script actually continued to run after ending it. I attempted to run another script and it kept causing that one to close the bank. When checking the logger it continually said no watering can walking to nearest bank which would be weird for the FruityZulrah script to need 😜

Another bug I encountered was with the bottomless compost bucket - it has gotten stuck numerous times if the game tab was not visible. I am assuming its read to gauge whether the patch has been treated? Should probably have a check to see if the tabs are correct before the script runs. 

When it does its banking sequence would be nice if the script could gauge whether to have the lunar staff or magic secateurs withdrawn and equipped. 

Thanks!

The first bug could be caused because the farming script uses some loops which might've messed up the ScriptExecutor. It's a rare bug I'd say.

As for the second bug, that's correct. The game filter should be active, does the script not pause when this is not the case?

6 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

That's all good, we could even just do a screenshare on Discord. Please message me on Discord :).

The first bug could be caused because the farming script uses some loops which might've messed up the ScriptExecutor. It's a rare bug I'd say.

As for the second bug, that's correct. The game filter should be active, does the script not pause when this is not the case?

It did not pause the time I'm recalling I watch my bots luckily. Pretty easy to replicate I'll try when I get home!

• Like 1

Still not working. Keeps repeating this error. If I switch to sweetcorn, it's the exact same error - "not enough sweetcorn(5)". This script has been more than frustrating. Neither tomatoes or sweetcorn are needed, and I have hundreds of seeds for each. I'm getting close to wanting a refund..

image.png.e03ce9a336a59e502e5ab65c878db985.png

Edited by Diesal

35 minutes ago, Diesal said:

Still not working. Keeps repeating this error. If I switch to sweetcorn, it's the exact same error - "not enough sweetcorn(5)". This script has been more than frustrating. Neither tomatoes or sweetcorn are needed, and I have hundreds of seeds for each. I'm getting close to wanting a refund..

image.png.e03ce9a336a59e502e5ab65c878db985.png

Are you sure you have the baskets of the items instead of the singular ones? Also; are you using fixed mode?