AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

It's not detecting my bottomless compost bucket, still keeps saying no compost. Also its making me use a rake but I already have no rake unlocked from tithe farm lol, so I dropped my rakes a long time ago. Also the POH travel would be cool if it worked with teleport nexus. I had it set to teleport to farming guild by spirit tree and ring of wealth, and it just tele'd to GE and ran south and tried to enter the cooking guild bank.

Also, cactus spine picking would be sick, it adds a lot of gp/hr to the farm runs. Just one cactus in the farm guild, another near the duel arena.

Edited by Molten

17 hours ago, Molten said:

It's not detecting my bottomless compost bucket, still keeps saying no compost. Also its making me use a rake but I already have no rake unlocked from tithe farm lol, so I dropped my rakes a long time ago. Also the POH travel would be cool if it worked with teleport nexus. I had it set to teleport to farming guild by spirit tree and ring of wealth, and it just tele'd to GE and ran south and tried to enter the cooking guild bank.

Also, cactus spine picking would be sick, it adds a lot of gp/hr to the farm runs. Just one cactus in the farm guild, another near the duel arena.

Please send me a message about the bottomless bucket, Portal Nexus and spine picking on Discord. As for the “no rake”, I’m sorry to say that the script currently does not support this.

5 hours ago, Jonathan Ortega said:

hey could i have a trial?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

• Like 1

Great bot, very happy with it. Two things: (1) the bot regularly walks to the same tile in the south west corner of the farming area's. It looks shady. (2) it necessary to walk to a bank before a break? Wouldn't it be more logical to start at the last patch you visited? If you farm one location, you are just walking back and forth between the bank.

1 hour ago, EvilCabbage said:

Great bot, very happy with it. Two things: (1) the bot regularly walks to the same tile in the south west corner of the farming area's. It looks shady. (2) it necessary to walk to a bank before a break? Wouldn't it be more logical to start at the last patch you visited? If you farm one location, you are just walking back and forth between the bank.

1) Could you get me visuals on those?
2) By going to a bank before breaking, it is ensured that the account is supplied for a next run when logging in again