AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

16 hours ago, magnega said:

Since you added Canifis patches is it possible to add Salve graveyard teleport to the teleport methods. It would help people who doesn't have the ectophial.

Send me a PM with the exact name and that I should add it. I’m currently not st home so I’d forget otherwise.

5 hours ago, Planken1994 said:

Is it really true, that if i just wanna do Falador/Catherby, that i need teletabs? Is it not possible to just use regular teleports?
Im playing on a HCIM, so i would really like to be able to use this, but i cant afford getting the tabs?

This indeed correct. I’m not planning to add those in either, sorry.

10 hours ago, Wes said:

Is anyone else having issues with Canifis? Rest of the locations work great still but script gets there and it just gets slow to do anything, 1min + to click harvest, 1m+ wait after harvest to lay compost, 1m+ wait to plant seeds ect. If it even gets that far, sometimes just gets stuck.

Keep me updated on this one. Theoretically this is not possible though.

@Eagle Scripts
im experiencing the issues with canafis too; 

[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:33:27 PM]: Harvesting Allotment
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:33:46 PM]: Setting Data - KOUREND_ALLOTMENT1
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:33:46 PM]: 94
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:33:47 PM]: Harvesting Allotment
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:34:27 PM]: Setting Data - KOUREND_ALLOTMENT2
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:34:27 PM]: 93
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:34:52 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:38:02 PM]: Harvesting Allotment
[ERROR][Bot #1][05/19 08:41:56 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at b.d.b.nuL.j(ob:182)
	at b.d.AUx.j(ib:144)
	at b.AUx.j(sb:160)
	at core.MainDriver.onLoop(gb:75)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(kl:223)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

3 hours ago, fcknbobfrank said:

@Eagle Scripts
im experiencing the issues with canafis too; 

[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:33:27 PM]: Harvesting Allotment
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:33:46 PM]: Setting Data - KOUREND_ALLOTMENT1
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:33:46 PM]: 94
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:33:47 PM]: Harvesting Allotment
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:34:27 PM]: Setting Data - KOUREND_ALLOTMENT2
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:34:27 PM]: 93
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:34:52 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:38:02 PM]: Harvesting Allotment
[ERROR][Bot #1][05/19 08:41:56 PM]: Error in script executor!

Which exact patch was this?

7 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Keep me updated on this one. Theoretically this is not possible though.

I didn't figure it was, I grabbed a video, I'll pm you the youtube link when it's ready.

Reviewing my video, Canifis Allotment 1 is my trouble child. Also pm sent with video

[ERROR][Bot #1][05/19 08:51:14 AM]: Error in script executor!
[WARN][Bot #1][05/19 08:54:06 AM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:54:06 AM]: Started random solver : Dismiss Random
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:54:08 AM]: Solved  Dunce dismissal random.
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:54:08 AM]: Random solver exited : Dismiss Random
[ERROR][Bot #1][05/19 08:58:13 AM]: Error in script executor!
	at b.d.b.cON.j(ab:116)
	at b.d.AUx.j(ib:203)

Edited by Wes
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wes said:

I didn't figure it was, I grabbed a video, I'll pm you the youtube link when it's ready.

Reviewing my video, Canifis Allotment 1 is my trouble child. Also pm sent with video

[ERROR][Bot #1][05/19 08:51:14 AM]: Error in script executor!
[WARN][Bot #1][05/19 08:54:06 AM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:54:06 AM]: Started random solver : Dismiss Random
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:54:08 AM]: Solved  Dunce dismissal random.
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:54:08 AM]: Random solver exited : Dismiss Random
[ERROR][Bot #1][05/19 08:58:13 AM]: Error in script executor!
	at b.d.b.cON.j(ab:116)
	at b.d.AUx.j(ib:203)

Thanks. I'll read & reply to all my PMs later today. :)

• Like 1

I had high hopes for this bot but its getting shelved for a bit. Some things I've noticed:

1. If you select to use the allotments and herb spaces for each farm patch the bot gathers 15 composts, this coupled with the teleport tabs and seeds and tools left myself with only 1 inventory space. Your bot doesn't seem to utilize the tool leprechaun to store and withdraw tools/composts as needed. Due to the lack of space at the beginning of my farming run the bot just harvested and noted one tomato at a time...very bot like.

2.  The bot has tendency to double/triple click when performing actions as well as rapidly moving around. This looks extremely bot like.

3. Canifis patch is way too buggy, the bot walks to the patch with the status "waiting for player to stop moving" while the player has been standing still for 2 minutes.

This script was too good to be true but its got great potential, I hope you keep updating this.

so cant firgure out how to edit an edited post but

im having a hue issue with the negative break timer, happens every time i use the script the biggest one was over 500 minutes, ive tried doing herbs and allotments and then tried doing just herbs and i cant figure it out.

any help or feedback would be great

32 minutes ago, not_a_bot said:

so cant firgure out how to edit an edited post but

im having a hue issue with the negative break timer, happens every time i use the script the biggest one was over 500 minutes, ive tried doing herbs and allotments and then tried doing just herbs and i cant figure it out.

any help or feedback would be great

have you disablet breaks? You should ONLY use script's custom breaks. Disable client breaks.

7 hours ago, sushi_rotten said:

I had high hopes for this bot but its getting shelved for a bit. Some things I've noticed:

1. If you select to use the allotments and herb spaces for each farm patch the bot gathers 15 composts, this coupled with the teleport tabs and seeds and tools left myself with only 1 inventory space. Your bot doesn't seem to utilize the tool leprechaun to store and withdraw tools/composts as needed. Due to the lack of space at the beginning of my farming run the bot just harvested and noted one tomato at a time...very bot like.

2.  The bot has tendency to double/triple click when performing actions as well as rapidly moving around. This looks extremely bot like.

3. Canifis patch is way too buggy, the bot walks to the patch with the status "waiting for player to stop moving" while the player has been standing still for 2 minutes.

This script was too good to be true but its got great potential, I hope you keep updating this.

I was doing herb runs, and they are smooth. I would guess if you got more then 1patch for same loaction, you get bugs.

9 hours ago, billyboy420 said:

Does this script support the 3 tree patches on fossil island?

no

22 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Send me a PM with the exact name and that I should add it. I’m currently not st home so I’d forget otherwise.

some ppl have offered you to add  fenkenstrain teleports already. Those are 2x closer then Salve, so maybe adding them first would be better option? ✌️

Edited by guywithlsd

20 hours ago, billyboy420 said:

Does this script support the 3 tree patches on fossil island?

Not as of now :) .

18 hours ago, sushi_rotten said:

1. The script is already fairly complicated and big as is, I am therefore currently not planning to add in any tool leprechaun usage. Maybe lateron down the line.
2. Actual interactions are being performed by the client. I am, however, aware that sometimes after - for example - using a watering can on the patch, it will attempt to do it once more while already watering. I'm planning to look into this.
3. Please supply me with a more detailed bug report, screenshot + logger.