Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

Thanks for another awesome script! 

Just a note:

In the OP you say the following; "- 'Non-botting' mode (very popular): allows you to afk the script and technically not bot at all: the script will display jframe popups (and beep) when crabs are no longer aggressive which will prompt the user to manually refresh the crabs by walking up"

The Jframe doesn't pop up, nor the sound. Tested on two machines running W10. A laptop and a desktop PC. Am I doing something wrong?

- Crab refreshing by walking out of the region
So does the script automatically walk back and forth? Because I've tried multiple settings in multiple sessions and it doesn't seem to have that feature, or it doesn't work for me. Am I doing something wrong? If not so, could you implement this feature? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2017 at 11:37 AM, Czar said:

activated all trials gl :D 

All these features are currently in fighter, until I get more suggestions on new features to add. This script will get more features as time goes on :D 

Hey happy new year buddy. Been using this for a bit and it works great. It's only sketchy when you have potions in the inventory and the script drinks at the exact same stats every time. This happens whether or not strict potions mode is selected. Is there a way for it to not drink at all with potions in inventory? so that I can manually drink it. 

Another thing is the script was working fine like 24hrs ago but since 10 hours ago, if i press run it just stops after a few seconds, here's a gif.

https://gyazo.com/20527e1516aa1032cadb084cff155e5d

Edited by D Bolter
  • Like 1