Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

For potions, just set some (4) or (3), (NOT both) in the inventory setup in the script gui, then the script will automatically drink potions.

As for potions and mirror mode I will try one more fix for it, apologies guys, there is no reason the script should only work one way for normal vs mirror client. I will notify devs ASAP. In the meantime I will be adding a temporary workaround exclusively for mirror mode so it works there too.

EDIT:

If the script is not launching you gotta start at the main sand crab area. The most eastern (kourend) isnt added yet, but I just added it in v3. So the script will support that location too in the latest update :D

EDIT2: Testing potions to make sure they are flawless, stay tuned:

ocL02rR.png

EDIT:

Works flawlessly on mirror mode too, just saw it sip twice within 15 minutes:

wSXXPnO.png

You must make sure you have initialized mirror client correctly. Also, strength level? The script only drinks when there is a 3 level difference between boosted and normal level.

Also, using low memory mode? Using any extra osbot commands or something? Default options seem to be working perfectly

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Login screen is a client bug, try the latest Dev client ^^ :D

As for potions, literally just tested it's working flawlessly, make sure to start script whole logged in and keep food in inventory, it should definitely work for everyone :s let me know if there is an error in the console log, although there shouldn't be. If it still doesn't work after this then I have a backup plan which will definitely work

EDIT:

Please state your exact setup GUI settings, I will use the same and test. I tested with default options and default aggression/activity. Also state your attack/strength levels

Edited by Czar