Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

ignore my last comment pls. 
i have a problem hope u guys can help me. 

i set breaks in the osbot client options. and few min befor the break time the bot will go to the bank and wait for the break. 
the thing is he will go back to the crabs befor the log out time and then when the client tries to logout the player is in combat and cant log.

so it just skips the break time.. 

would love to get a solution coz i cant use any fight scripts atm.. thx!

Edited by happy farmer
mispel

pressing f10, nothing happends, it dosent hop when crashed. after 40 min of botting script logged out and back in, and dident attack anything. Tested with alot of the settings and it seemed to fail when, banking, finding a new spot, and not hopping when crashed, now testing on the island. and just now i got an weird issue, when tabbing up othergames, the paint of the script dissapears, but it still moves / eats, had this problem with other script aswell, but only 2 script so far.

screenshot on how it looks when the paint dissapears.

Edited by guxan

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2017 at 6:16 PM, happy farmer said:

ignore my last comment pls. 
i have a problem hope u guys can help me. 

i set breaks in the osbot client options. and few min befor the break time the bot will go to the bank and wait for the break. 
the thing is he will go back to the crabs befor the log out time and then when the client tries to logout the player is in combat and cant log.

so it just skips the break time.. 

would love to get a solution coz i cant use any fight scripts atm.. thx!

have this problem  been solved? fuck @Czar im sad to say that, but you don't progress at all with your scripts..they have absolute same problems over and over again on afighter and looks like this one too. Idk man..sad. Not to mention last previous 3-4 comments are ignored..

Script should be back to normal after osrs update today :D 

Move mouse outside = absolutely no effect on antiban anymore since jagex client tracks mouse movements but doesn't send them back to the server. They send clicks back though

Will add a quick update for breaks and afk, and will try to improve anti-crash hop.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bought the script and I wasn't happy with it at first. Used it for two days and now I'm in love with it. Apart from the F10 error and it bugging out with certain features it works very well and has gotten me quite some levels on my main account.

Edited by District8102
Changed my opinion of it.