How to fix ruined pure? (Mainio)

Novaggle

quest it into a zerker, while questing it start training up a new account in f2p when ur say 40 range ( 1 day, 2 days safe botting) quest vamp slayer and the 2 f2p mage quests, then bot another day of range should be close to 50 range, make it a member and pay for a trusted service from sysm or howest (i recomend them never had any problems with them) pay them to do all attack quests and train str at rock crabs and maybe some range lvls or cannon urself. what u get for selling the zerker should let u get a decent amount of quest/ training services done from someone legit and then its not as much of a loss cuz ur acc is mostly replaced. or u can bang out the easy attack quests urself and have a nice amount of money for just str training and save like 4-5m for cballs to afk cannon while making another account ( I always like to have two accounts, incase one banned or i dont get bored and ruin one of them with prayer high atk ect or i sell it or make it into a project)

Edited by daamurda

2 minutes ago, daamurda said:

quest it into a zerker, while questing it start training up a new account in f2p when ur say 40 range ( 1 day, 2 days safe botting) quest vamp slayer and the 2 f2p mage quests, then bot another day of range should be close to 50 range, make it a member and pay for a trusted service from sysm or howest (i recomend them never had any problems with them) pay them to do all attack quests and train str at rock crabs and maybe some range lvls or cannon urself. what u get for selling the zerker should let u get a decent amount of quest/ training services done from someone legit and then its not as much of a loss cuz ur acc is mostly replaced. or u can bang out the easy attack quests urself and have a nice amount of money for just str training and save like 4-5m for cballs to afk cannon while making another account ( I always like to have to accounts, incase one banned or i dont get bored and ruin one of them with prayer high atk ect or i sell it or make it into a project)

Yeah I thought Mainio was trusted and did cannon service with him. RIP

2 minutes ago, Novaggle said:

Yeah I thought Mainio was trusted and did cannon service with him. RIP

theres plenty of people that seem trusted, but that dude joined like 3 months ago sysm and howest been around for awhile and there workers pay a deposit so if they did scam their deposit pays for the damage done and ur not fucked. i just figured if u grinded out zerker quests then u can pay someone trusted to just rebuild for u and u dont have to restart the shitty process of making a nice pk account and just jump back into pking

• Like 2

1 minute ago, daamurda said:

theres plenty of people that seem trusted, but that dude joined like 3 months ago sysm and howest been around for awhile and there workers pay a deposit so if they did scam their deposit pays for the damage done and ur not fucked. i just figured if u grinded out zerker quests then u can pay someone trusted to just rebuild for u and u dont have to restart the shitty process of making a nice pk account and just jump back into pking

Thank you for the idea. I will probably go this route

• Like 1