Financial Issues

Viston

As a person that believe how hard financial issues is, I decided to share my wealth, which I've gained through several years of hard work in my dads company. I'm currently 21 years old, and work in my dads company which specializes in assets and stocks. I currently have stocks with a revenue of over $84 million dollors placed in different large companies, such as apple & samsung. As a celebration of my large profit in Samsung's stocks, I decided to share my profits with people that has financial issues on OSBot.

Last 3 months, I've donated over $13.5m to charity, which I can safely say, I'm pretty proud of. Before my dad sadly passed away, he left me a note saying that I have to make sure that my whole neighbourhood should not sleep hungry. Which till this day, I've kept my word for.

To sum it up, I'm willing to help YOU Osbot user, out with some money if you want. My limit is on $100k per user. However, that only applies to people that I've known ever seen I've come to this community, and close friends.

Thank you

Kind regards

Visty.

So far, I've given these people:

$2.7k @Deceiver

$3k @upotudrop

Gave him one of my old mansions in Spain @Rxdking

Edited by Viston
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Juggles said:

A man as rich as yourself should not have a leecher rank such as Designer and scripter.
Where is the $25 donar rank? 

Unfortunately, my bank account doesn't work on OSBot, sorry.

And I can only deposit over $1k. So if $1k donar was possible, I'd buy.

Edited by Visty