Did I Get Scammed?

Olliesee

First post on the site, so sorry if I'm doing it wrong.. 

I recently made enough GP to purchase an account from a person who appeared reputable/trusted here, but it's been an hour now after I traded him the GP and I've yet to hear from him again. I was wondering-- how long does it take for a traded account's info to get transferred over? Does the swap normally happen immediately, or is an hour+ normal? Feeling pretty dumb atm. 

Thanks a bunch,

Olliesee

Yeah I'm still waiting on those lol.. Like I said, feeling pretty dumb haha. It was @DWrizzlez . I paid for his 100cb Zulrah acc a little over an hour ago. We were chatting on Skype and now he's gone..

Wanted to give him some time before I left feedback in case there was something in the process I didn't understand.

Edited by Olliesee

1 minute ago, Olliesee said:

Awesome, I appreciate it guys. First lesson learned the hard way I guess. For future reference-- is there a certain baseline I should look for before I buy from someone? Like a certain number of posts or total reputation? 100's? 1000's?

numbers doesnt matter, its the type of feedback, anyone can spam buy1m-5m , sell 1m-5m, and do x1 quest for like 500k risk, or even only 3m risk

what matters is the quality of the vouch they have and how much theyve previously been trusted

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Drewyboyo said:

numbers doesnt matter, its the type of feedback, anyone can spam buy1m-5m , sell 1m-5m, and do x1 quest for like 500k risk, or even only 3m risk

what matters is the quality of the vouch they have and how much theyve previously been trusted

9 minutes ago, Drewyboyo said:

been done before,

incoming mass recovery of a ton of accounts

just saying that you are wrong quality of fb doesn't matter if they decide to SQ.