Accounts Locked Up After Tutorial Island

R3G3N

Hey guys, 

Does anyone know a solution to my issue? 

I recently bought a new private proxy (VIRMACH) and used it to bot through tutorial island. My accounts would get locked up after completing tutorial island. I used several different tutorial island scripts and they would still get locked up. And when I went through tutorial island without using a script, the account would also get locked up. Could my proxy IP be flagged? This also happened with an IP that I used before the private proxy purchase. I tried deleting my Jagex cache and changing my HWID but they didn't change anything. 

39 minutes ago, ElloPOPz said:

Hey guys, 

Does anyone know a solution to my issue? 

I recently bought a new private proxy (VIRMACH) and used it to bot through tutorial island. My accounts would get locked up after completing tutorial island. I used several different tutorial island scripts and they would still get locked up. And when I went through tutorial island without using a script, the account would also get locked up. Could my proxy IP be flagged? This also happened with an IP that I used before the private proxy purchase. I tried deleting my Jagex cache and changing my HWID but they didn't change anything. 

The vps might be the reason why your accounts are getting locked up because its noticing different ips when logging in.