Dispute against Lewis

tranzystor3

Disputed member: @Lewis

Thread Link:

Explanation: sold me 300 accs and ~%70 of them were banned. I kno its probably accidental banwave. I like the guy and i can do %50 refund which means i want Lewis to send me 100 accs for free.

Evidence: "Your account has been disable"

can't find evidence so fuck it.

Edited by tranzystor3
  • Like 1

Don't know how this should be disputable, he bought accounts and botted them obviously after buying it. Isn't it normal to get banned when suicide botting on such a mass scale? Even when not suicide botting, his own vps could be flagged or whatever other reason people get banned for. Just my opinion:)

4 hours ago, tranzystor3 said:

Can I send you the accs list? @Saiyan. I don't have time to check those

Sure i'll check as much as i can systematically. 

4 hours ago, mercylad said:

Don't know how this should be disputable, he bought accounts and botted them obviously after buying it. Isn't it normal to get banned when suicide botting on such a mass scale? Even when not suicide botting, his own vps could be flagged or whatever other reason people get banned for. Just my opinion:)

If the person who sold the accounts mass botted them they could get chained banned from that you can use that argument for many situations. 

Please answer my question though @tranzystor3 when did you purchase these accs? 

• Like 1

im just gonna throw this out there:
https://gyazo.com/83668edca9aa3f6e419b9dc145505e44

As many of you know, i now work and have been given a shit tonne of hours this week so im not on. can provide my work rota if need be

I am happy to stick to his original statement of providing the unbanned list.

EDIT:
He purchased them from me on the 8th, and let me know about bans on the 10th

Edited by Lewis
more info

Saiyan, I think u should close that dispute. I contacted Lewis about the banned accounts past that 1 hours as it says in his ToS.

On 20.06.2017 at 7:54 AM, Lewis said:

After purchase you have 1 hour to report a ban/lock for a free replacement. After 1 hour I am not responsible for any locks or bans.