Excellent Agility

Chris

So, here is my overall review. 

• from 1-20 agil. I trained manually. nothing exciting there.
  • 20-40 agil I used this script straight through, no problems. I then took a 5 hour break
  • I then continued agility from 40-65 with short breaks (5-8 min) Then at 65 I took another 5 hour break.
  • at 65 I moved to seers agility course. Here I was banned within 5 hours. but did get 70 agil. and only a 2 day ban.

Overall, this script does what it says it will, and it's very reactive, and seems to have a fair bit of randomization within movement. I think If you are to use this script, prepare to take longer breaks then I did, and mix in other tasks in between and you should have no issues. I don't believe the script is at fault for my ban, but rather, that I triggered bot detection on myself by training one skill for to long. 

Sooooo, do you buy it? 

Yes. buy it. Be smart with it. It will do you well.

2 hours ago, redeems said:

So, here is my overall review. 

• from 1-20 agil. I trained manually. nothing exciting there.
  • 20-40 agil I used this script straight through, no problems. I then took a 5 hour break
  • I then continued agility from 40-65 with short breaks (5-8 min) Then at 65 I took another 5 hour break.
  • at 65 I moved to seers agility course. Here I was banned within 5 hours. but did get 70 agil. and only a 2 day ban.

Overall, this script does what it says it will, and it's very reactive, and seems to have a fair bit of randomization within movement. I think If you are to use this script, prepare to take longer breaks then I did, and mix in other tasks in between and you should have no issues. I don't believe the script is at fault for my ban, but rather, that I triggered bot detection on myself by training one skill for to long. 

Sooooo, do you buy it? 

Yes. buy it. Be smart with it. It will do you well.

try to avoid botting seers for too long. I think thats the most bannable spot atm. Thanks for the feedback

6 minutes ago, Weinig Geld said:

71 agility using this bot, still going strong.

@Chris, the bot just doesn't loot the MoG spawning on the table in Pollivineach, can you fix that?

I dont have an account atm. but it should be a simple fix. 

can you show a screenshot of the table with the interact options. do you grab it from the table?

Becareful when using this bot for the early agility levels.  i bought and used this script yesterday after jagex hours and botted 30 minutes 3 times with hour+ break inbetween after 1 hour and 30 minutes on an account that is 5 months old and has not been botted on in 5 months or a member in 3 months it got banned when jagex opened the next day.

i noted on gnome agility it clicked at the same places everytime it moved closer to the obs and the camera angle turn was the exact same amount.  at draynor it keep getting stuck running from finish point to start point at the anti bot stick spot jagex has there as well as same premovement clicks over and over.  

all in all on the 2 courses i used it on it seems incredibly bot like compared to other paid agility scripts i have.