Excellent Agility

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/08/2017 at 5:05 PM, AnelSalko said:

Banned in just a few hours after doing agility on Seer's rooftops, lmfao. Did maybe two hours of botting with lots of breaks. Mirror mode as well. Smells fishy.

I won't blame the script. I've had 3 accounts banned at Seers recently, all using different scripts. I believe Seers course just has a high ban rate at the moment.

Could I get a trial please?

Thanks.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Excellent Agility
32 minutes ago, Chris said:

done :)

First thing I've noticed that when trying to climb the wall in Draynor it can sometimes misclick completely and end up by the tree just east of the wall, also when it jumps from the last obstacle (Crate) it sometimes struggles to find the tile and will sit there for a couple of seconds until it can click a floor tile with the mouse just hovering randomly. :D

Edited by Han
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Han said:

First thing I've noticed that when trying to climb the wall in Draynor it can sometimes misclick completely and end up by the tree just east of the wall, also when it jumps from the last obstacle (Crate) it sometimes struggles to find the tile and will sit there for a couple of seconds until it can click a floor tile with the mouse just hovering randomly. :D

Pushed an update and gave you an extended trial. Should have fixed this issue.

• Token locked this topic