Excellent Agility

Chris

3 hours ago, slagroom120 said:

I JUST BOUGHT THIS  but i don not see an option for alching?

3 hours ago, slagroom120 said:

''Also place the alchable items in the slot in the GIF below''  

i dont see a gif on your main page with alchable item

Disable your adblocker. The image is there https://i.imgur.com/4eS7DhK.gif

Hi Chris, nice script. I was wondering if you could add extra alchs when finishing the Seers course as there's a long run between. It always does two, one when it finishes the course and one just before it starts the course. I think this is very bot-like and if extra alchs were added, like a real player like I would do, it would be harder to detect.

Thanks in advance.

On 1/26/2019 at 4:58 PM, adzy said:

Hi Chris, nice script. I was wondering if you could add extra alchs when finishing the Seers course as there's a long run between. It always does two, one when it finishes the course and one just before it starts the course. I think this is very bot-like and if extra alchs were added, like a real player like I would do, it would be harder to detect.

Thanks in advance.

I'll look into it after my exam on tuesday. I can always remove the alchs at the end and the beginning for seers though

2 hours ago, caesar78 said:

Hi Chris, I noticed at agility course at varrock, during the middle of the course, it clicks a little too early resulting in the bot to pause for a few seconds and then correct itself, it is repetitively happening so it may need a fix to avoid bans.

Do you know which obstacle it is?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Do you know which obstacle it is?

It's hard for me to give the exact location it happens however if you run the bot at varrock course and look at your mini map you'll see that at some point within the course it will click before the action is complete then wait for a few seconds then retry, also it was picking up the marks of grace at the first spawn in varrock course however when the spawn changed the bot was just walking past it. 

Edited by caesar78
  • Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 5:01 PM, Chris said:

Edited the interaction to not include walking to the obstacle if you are in re-sizable mode + zoomed out.

Note: Script action will vary depending on re-sizable mode update status. Do know that the botting mode is not perfect right now as the developer is still working on perfecting it :) 

30 minutes ago, theericeboy said:

Does the script support resizable mode and does it prioritize clicking obstacle if within vision instead of minimap walking? I know alot of scripts fail to do the latter and it's quite bot like. Cheers!

On 1/27/2019 at 4:18 PM, Chris said:

I'll look into it after my exam on tuesday. I can always remove the alchs at the end and the beginning for seers though

that would be more bot like lol. alchs only on roof but not when people would be most likely to alch 5 times before raching back to start after end of course

just add an extra alch in middle xD

On 1/29/2019 at 5:38 PM, brian8771 said:

Hey,

This script wasnt starting at Ape Toll. Just went to the stepping stone and stopped working there. 

How may I send you bug report?

Thanks

Still happening? Please submit a bug report. Make sure you have a ninja greegree equipped aswell.

On 1/30/2019 at 5:00 PM, caesar78 said:

Hi Chris, I noticed at agility course at varrock, during the middle of the course, it clicks a little too early resulting in the bot to pause for a few seconds and then correct itself, it is repetitively happening so it may need a fix to avoid bans.

This should be fixed in the newest update v1.8

yjks5Pt.png

On 2/6/2019 at 12:57 PM, tk0 said:

that would be more bot like lol. alchs only on roof but not when people would be most likely to alch 5 times before raching back to start after end of course

just add an extra alch in middle xD

Please show me your data analysis on bot detection and determining 'bot like' behavior.

• Token locked this topic