Where is @Xy

tranzystor3

12 minutes ago, Prolax said:

I live in Europe. If you get scammed, you refund through your bank. Simple as that.

where I live, if you are retarded enough to be scammed, the bank will NOT refund you;) - this would provide a huge opportunity for scammers ( as you can see it in the case of paypal )

survival of the fittest i guess

ps: so where you live if your card gets stolen and they start spending lavishly using contactless payment, yet you fail to report and block card they will refund you even though you were the one at fault?

if the answer if YES, I might emigrate there:troll:

Edited by gearing

28 minutes ago, gearing said:

where I live, if you are retarded enough to be scammed, the bank will NOT refund you;) - this would provide a huge opportunity for scammers ( as you can see it in the case of paypal )

survival of the fittest i guess

ps: so where you live if your card gets stolen and they start spending lavishly using contactless payment, yet you fail to report and block card they will refund you even though you were the one at fault?

if the answer if YES, I might emigrate there:troll:

If I make a refund for virtual items not received through my bank I always get my money back. (when paying with mastercard or visa) 

Same if my card gets stolen.

20 minutes ago, Prolax said:

If I make a refund for virtual items not received through my bank I always get my money back. (when paying with mastercard or visa) 

Same if my card gets stolen.

so what stops one from buying some petty random shit then claim it was unauthorised - not recieved - for God's sake it was even stolen

i am convinced this doesnt exist HERE because it would be abused up to the point it bleeds out the banking system:troll:

• Decode locked this topic