Where is @Xy

tranzystor3

7 minutes ago, gearing said:

so what stops one from buying some petty random shit then claim it was unauthorised - not recieved - for God's sake it was even stolen

i am convinced this doesnt exist HERE because it would be abused up to the point it bleeds out the banking system:troll:

In canada ur card gets stolen and used doesnt matter how long or how much is spent the bank refunds all the money spent within 24 hours by law. Then the bank chooses whether to charge the offender with fraud or not.

11 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

In canada ur card gets stolen and used doesnt matter how long or how much is spent the bank refunds all the money spent within 24 hours by law. Then the bank chooses whether to charge the offender with fraud or not.

I was aware of this is going on in north america, just was not aware of that in europe the system would be this soft

I am pretty sure my fellow countrymen that emigrated are currently raping this loophole:troll:

ps: how widespread is contactless payment in Canada? do you have to use PIN at all purchases apart from online? is there any safety measure against purchasing with stolen cards at all?

Edited by gearing

17 minutes ago, gearing said:

I was aware of this is going on in north america, just was not aware of that in europe the system would be this soft

I am pretty sure my fellow countrymen that emigrated are currently raping this loophole:troll:

ps: how widespread is contactless payment in Canada? do you have to use PIN at all purchases apart from online? is there any safety measure against purchasing with stolen cards at all?

In Europe most creditcard transactions are PIN protected. For example PayPal.

40 minutes ago, gearing said:

so what stops one from buying some petty random shit then claim it was unauthorised - not recieved - for God's sake it was even stolen

i am convinced this doesnt exist HERE because it would be abused up to the point it bleeds out the banking system:troll:

Nothing, you can buy virtual items then dispute it was never received. Which you will always win.

But this is called chargeback fraud.

On 7/4/2017 at 8:19 AM, tranzystor3 said:

Hey guys, so I'm wondering if  @Xylate is alive or not.

I paid him around $200 for the vps and he said he'll send me message on thursday 29th June.

He didn't repond yet. Now I don't know if he scamquits and I shold dispute him or what.

All transcations were cool for last ~6 months.

If someone has contact with him, just let him kno. Cheers

Ok make a dispute please so I can go ahead and ban him until his irl situation is over and gives you your VPS or refunds

• 1 month later...
  • Decode locked this topic