Preventing RS Botting Bans V3

Alek

On 6/18/2017 at 12:28 PM, Alek said:

There are too many variables to isolate to make any data worthwhile; ip address, computer, scripts, clients, botting locations, skills, account time, bot time, quests, RWT, java exceptions, client detection, the list goes on and on. Too many variables to isolate, too much that we cannot prove. The bottom-line is that the only people who know specifics about the anticheat system are the anticheat developers.

There must be a way we can reverse engineer and for the most part or full part prove what the specifics are about the anti cheat system. 

35 minutes ago, WholeSale said:

There must be a way we can reverse engineer and for the most part or full part prove what the specifics are about the anti cheat system. 

Not unless you work at Jagex and have access to bot watch. Most all of Jagex's anti-cheat systems are server sided and cannot be accessed from the client.

37 minutes ago, All Hail said:

Anyone in here follow with after a 2 day ban as well and survive for more than a week?

I have botted on a 2 day ban account right after it was unbanned. It did not last very long and i was using alot of breaks and for a short time, but i was only doing zulrah so might be different if you diversify what you do.

52 minutes ago, Durry said:

I have botted on a 2 day ban account right after it was unbanned. It did not last very long and i was using alot of breaks and for a short time, but i was only doing zulrah so might be different if you diversify what you do.

i never got 2 days ban before, only perm ban. #fml

5 hours ago, Durry said:

I dont really understand them myself. i think it is pretty much depending on how old the account is

In my experience it has to do with gold farming. Accounts I bot I quest, and mix up the skills a lot, and legit skill as well. Two accounts in a row so far 2 day bans, a few weeks apart.

I'm just hoping I could add in like an hour of botting onto one with a temp, so long as it's not something that's a major gold farming tasks or skill. 

I have no idea how any of this works but the approach I take is that if I am somehow flagged for botting (this could be someone reporting me or simply not logging out for 6 hours straight), Jagex would have no problem determining that I was in fact botting

So the only way I can avoid getting banned is not grabbing their attention in the first place i.e. don't bot in crowded areas and as you say don't bot for hours on end