Preventing RS Botting Bans V3

Alek

Oh wow! definitely going to follow this. Probably like 3 quests a week. 4 hours a day etc. I am going to push it a bit with the 10 hours a week but ill risk it. Cheers for this. Does it help if i Chat with friends while i do these? I can be chatting for like 2 hours straight pretending to be doing this that and how the grind is so long while Netflix-ING, homeworking and YouTube-ING. I sometimes come on and enable input and just start chatting for like 30 mins with the people around me making new friends every week. I also have a notepad on how i met these people and what we talked about LOL. I do not know if this makes me any more less suspicious but yeah thanks for this definitely putting a lot of these tips into consideration. I plan to be a bot ninja and Hokage of the bot clan thank you. :D:D

This information seems sensible to me. The whole idea is to seem as human like as possible. I have a feeling jagex monitors botting hotspots, plus active players will report level threes mining at varrock east/west I imagine or doing a silly amount of oak/willow/yew cutting. Ect.

So, I think the best way forward for botting is to isolate yourself from other players while doing it, bott for normal hours, change tasks frequently, and so on. Customize your appearance. Take precautions and put time into the account. However, I am personally not going to pay for mirror mode. I'm not convinced it will actually help. I think playing smart will though.

I think the time cap is sensible too. Remember: the reason we want to bot is because this game is by its very nature repetitive. Normal humans can only click on a willow tree so many times, without talking, with no variation.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, All Hail said:

Followed this, then got greedy finishing up a 99, thankfully a 2 day ban. If I continued to follow this rule on a new account, although on a flagged IP now of course, do you figure I would get hit pretty fast? 

For peace of mind you should unplug your router for some time then it should assign a new ip.

About ip flag and chain ban, i have 2 acc one is my main and other i use to bot 24h, my main acc i created at my home ip and the bot acc in different ip... If i run both acc in my home computer(ip) and my bot acc get a ban, my main acc could get a ban too ? 

Obs: Never traded anything between main and bot acc.

Other question is: U guys know what ip they will flag ? The acc creation ip, the ip when script is running or the ip when acc get a ban ?

**Pls answer if u know what u talking bout... (experience)

Edit: All i know at moment is that they know what ip u make your acc, cuz this information is used to recovery acc suspended by "suspect of stolen" and it is the cause why ur acc get suspended when u log into a different ip... but i dont know why it not occurs with every acc, some of my accounts i changed the ip 4 or 5 times in one day and dont get this issue and others i changed 1 time and got a instant supension.

Edited by RuneMaker4657

Hello people,

I want to share with you my experience. I wanted to see how the bot works and how long will it take to ban me (because i still see a lot of bots everyday on the same world, same spots). Created account yesterday, started woodcutting bot - logged out after hitting 41, - today im permanently banned. (I visited hotspot near draynor willows for like one backpack.). I used two IP adresses because i went to another place.

What pisses me off is fact that there are bots that are not banned. I observe those on the same spots, same worlds everyday, reporting them - still they are untouched. They are level 3 with basic skin and clothes template. Now i believe that some of the bots are runned by jagex or they have their feedback, or idk.

Now I worry if my IP got flagged or sth and I will loose my very old RS3 and new, nice oldschool rs account because of my curiosity. That would be total shittt.

:(

Edited by Pierwszyraz

• 3 weeks later...