Preventing RS Botting Bans V3

Alek

11 hours ago, Butta said:

classic dumb user. how does this prove that other clients are wrong?

Classic dumb user, but you're here saying that checking random exp, examining random objects, and doing dumb things no normal player does is what prevents bans? It seems you have a personal bias towards doing those stupid actions even with no proof supporting them. There's absolutely no need for developers here to come and say those thing are useless out of fear of not being able to compete since its up to script writers to implement it.

As for how this proves other clients are wrong I believe you should refer to the scientific method. The 5th step which is analyse the data and draw a conclusion suggests that the strength of the other sites hypothesis that doing that nonsense prevents bans is not 100% valid because even without doing those things I was able to thrive therefore implying that other factors are at play. 

If you want this in the context of goldfarming then you're wasting precious farming time by doing those stupid actions because no matter what you do your ass is banned so maximize profit while you can.

Both maxing a main/goldfarming options show that its nonsensical to do such things. So it really makes one wonder if you're truly the dumb user or just blinded by bias.

8 hours ago, IDontEvenBot said:

Classic dumb user, but you're here saying that checking random exp, examining random objects, and doing dumb things no normal player does is what prevents bans? It seems you have a personal bias towards doing those stupid actions even with no proof supporting them. There's absolutely no need for developers here to come and say those thing are useless out of fear of not being able to compete since its up to script writers to implement it.

As for how this proves other clients are wrong I believe you should refer to the scientific method. The 5th step which is analyse the data and draw a conclusion suggests that the strength of the other sites hypothesis that doing that nonsense prevents bans is not 100% valid because even without doing those things I was able to thrive therefore implying that other factors are at play. 

If you want this in the context of goldfarming then you're wasting precious farming time by doing those stupid actions because no matter what you do your ass is banned so maximize profit while you can.

Both maxing a main/goldfarming options show that its nonsensical to do such things. So it really makes one wonder if you're truly the dumb user or just blinded by bias.

ok :) and chicken can fly.

and here i'm even thinking the majority are even missing the entire point,

As far as i know, not a single botting client has been able to prevent somebody from getting banned, and that is because, again, poeple seem to forget what is making you able to run a bot and script in the first place.

The client is just a 3rd party client like OSBuddy or Konduit, heck, i think poeple even forget or completely miss the point even of how both those client are capable of showing stuff like both of those do.

Either way, the answer and cause of poeple getting banned come from 2 things, and anti-patterns and anti-bans have 0 to do with that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bot a solid 20-30 hrs per 7 days with steady breaks and use mirror mode. EVERY account i've EVER used injection on has been banned within the week doing the same schedule I do with mirror mode. IMO mirror mode is much safer. And over the 20+ acounts ive botted - the 3 that i've strictly used mirror mode with steady breaks/variation of tasks are the only 3 that remain. the only time I use injection is on a friday evening and I suicide bot a $30 account at zulrah for 30-40+ hrs over the weekend.

Obviously this is a guide to generally help people. and we all appreciate you taking the time for this, I have to blatantly disagree with the idea any time over 10 hours a week will get you banned, I have run zulrah bot for that amount in a single day multiple days in a row for over 2 weeks, and have constantly botted other methods for much longer. I feel like it really depends on what you do and how you do it, some people are just blatant idiots when they bot... also, dont use vpns? What? That is an idiotic statement

Edited by Watermelon410

your statement of don't use VPN's - why not? Using your home IP is just idiotic especially if you've been banned before from your IP it's flagged even if it's static or not... the VPN decreases your chances of getting banned. Also I bot 12 hours per day and use the mirror client which also decreases your chances, be safe bot smart.

15 minutes ago, China Doll said:

your statement of don't use VPN's - why not? Using your home IP is just idiotic especially if you've been banned before from your IP it's flagged even if it's static or not... the VPN decreases your chances of getting banned. Also I bot 12 hours per day and use the mirror client which also decreases your chances, be safe bot smart.

VPNS - I think this is very situational. There are premium VPNs which let you rotate through IPs that are not flagged, then go ahead. But most people don't pay for VPNs and use free vpns that are flagged and blame osbot. 

Home IP - I use home IP, but mine is dynamic so I can change. This also goes with the VPNs. Jagex recently have been cracking down on proxies and VPN's from data servers. 

Please keep in mind his guide is for extremely safe/preventing bot bans. So hes trying to give us clues on how to not even get flagged at all.

Question about the mirror client. Whats the # of bots you are running? 12 hours, I assume with breaks? 

1 hour ago, Phaibooty said:

VPNS - I think this is very situational. There are premium VPNs which let you rotate through IPs that are not flagged, then go ahead. But most people don't pay for VPNs and use free vpns that are flagged and blame osbot. 

Home IP - I use home IP, but mine is dynamic so I can change. This also goes with the VPNs. Jagex recently have been cracking down on proxies and VPN's from data servers. 

Please keep in mind his guide is for extremely safe/preventing bot bans. So hes trying to give us clues on how to not even get flagged at all.

Question about the mirror client. Whats the # of bots you are running? 12 hours, I assume with breaks? 

I use a paid VPN $12.99/Month which is a new ip hourly in certain states - I also flush my ipconfig via CMD which isnt much help but probably helps just something I always do hourly.

There is really no wrong and right way to bot it's just how safe you make it, I make my bot patterns realistic making it regular breaks for a human like time.

ALSO: when I make a new account with the VPN i make sure the email account, runescape account creation is all made on the VPN IP not my home IP.

Mirror client I only run 1 bot, as I said breaks are human like - I think the problem is when people bot they bot for an unhuman like time-frame so it looks obvious.

PLAY SMART, BOT SMART LADS.