Preventing RS Botting Bans V3

Alek

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Syphox said:

If you want to keep the account I would not suggest botting on an already "flagged" or previously banned for bottting ie: 48hr ban

18 hours ago, Alek said:

Don't bot at all at this point, if you care about the account of course.

Also with the ban wave going on right now it might be in your best interest to let things cool off for awhile aswell. A lot of bans are happening.

<3:wub:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alek

Holy thanks for this information... Started a new account (after couple of bans, but moved so totally diff ip) 

Considering all this information, which I really use... being not botting multiple accounts, don't suicide, randomize your breaks, different your tasks/skills, keep track of your 'normal' playing hours (botting at night and playing at day... lol), regularly doing some quests and farm runs, play 60-70% of the time myself (on the osbot client, maybe FAGEX just accepts I use a bot client for playing normally, never bot more than 4-6h at once, etc, etc...

Ppl replying, would be nice, but I'm aware of the fact botting is against the rules and bans do regulary occur... LOL

But regarding the training method  or strategy I just listed, I would expect to reduce a perma ban big time?!

Only using premium scripts, when playing manually I also use OSBOT client because fagex can detect for sure... but trying to mislead them? haha

so my questions:

- I know ban system flags you, even without a report.. but do they ban just for using the OSBOT client?

- If so, how do you know you're flagged?

- Do minor botting bans still exist?

- Does 'babysitting' (aka friends chatting, taling to nearby players, etc.) really help?

-  Weird question, but if using a not flagged ip, bot one account BUT using OSBOT client automatically flag you?

Thanks if someone with the right knowledge or experience would be able to answer some of these questions...

Greetings