Unbanning

TheSwan

3 minutes ago, ArsiDAA said:

Did you appeal for unban or just recovered it? Many people think that once they recover banned account it will just get unbanned.

Both dude, recover first, then appeal. (Surely it's gotta look less suss, right)

Just now, Visty said:

I tried doing that, didn't work for me. Hell, I first recovered the account with a different IP, then once I got it, I tried appealing for unban, they said nope.

Exact thing I tried, mo fuckers

46 minutes ago, TheSwan said:

Used the unbanning method, to no avail they changed the password but did not unban the account. Does this mean she is gone? Or are there any tweaks or retries anyone can recommend? 

It was all 99's as of 2013 with rares and bills of wealth on it

try this:

https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729-Account-Bans

35 minutes ago, Visty said:

I tried doing that, didn't work for me. Hell, I first recovered the account with a different IP, then once I got it, I tried appealing for unban, they said nope.

https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729-Account-Bans

• Like 1

On 14-6-2017 at 10:35 PM, gearing said:

How long does it take for them to respond? I've tried this method to unban 2 of my maxed mains i hope atleast one of them works. Not sure how high the chances are on maxed mains though. Also I had an account which was banned with 300m osrs on it but forgot the login name to it rofl. It was a 1pray account with 95 strength aswell rofl fml

yessss just got one of my maxed mains unbanned rofl!!!!

Edited by mercylad

2 hours ago, mercylad said:

How long does it take for them to respond? I've tried this method to unban 2 of my maxed mains i hope atleast one of them works. Not sure how high the chances are on maxed mains though. Also I had an account which was banned with 300m osrs on it but forgot the login name to it rofl. It was a 1pray account with 95 strength aswell rofl fml

yessss just got one of my maxed mains unbanned rofl!!!!

congrats

i suggest creating a fucking plain text file with account info so you will never forget lawl

1 hour ago, gearing said:

congrats

i suggest creating a fucking plain text file with account info so you will never forget lawl

Just found out the name again by recovering names that were linked to my email lol. GL me gonna try unbanning it now. Although the main that got unbanned is locked now and I cant seem to unlock it because it doesnt send recovery email anymore to my email. Has anyone else had the same issue after having an account unbanned?

18 hours ago, mercylad said:

Just found out the name again by recovering names that were linked to my email lol. GL me gonna try unbanning it now. Although the main that got unbanned is locked now and I cant seem to unlock it because it doesnt send recovery email anymore to my email. Has anyone else had the same issue after having an account unbanned?

i got 2accounts stuck in locked because the OOs cant respond lmfao