Open AFK Splasher | Free & Open Source

Eliot

• 3 weeks later...

Been using for a couple hours now. Works great, does what it's suppose to.

Only thing is have "Dismiss all randoms" unchecked. The client dismissed a random and the bot tried attacking another NPC while it was still agro'd. I let it go for a couple secs to see if it'd fix itself, but no i had to fix it. 

Otherwise good script!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Eliot said:

The script does not select spells, I've no idea if you're trolling me or not.

Why would i be trolling? Your script during overnight gained me def xp, not sure if you're acting stupid/confused to hide the fact that your script gained me def xp. Even the guy above me said the same thing so you clearly have an issue with your script you should inform people your script is broken because you're gonna get a lot of pissed off people on this thread soon.

1 hour ago, nvrsince said:

Why would i be trolling? Your script during overnight gained me def xp, not sure if you're acting stupid/confused to hide the fact that your script gained me def xp. Even the guy above me said the same thing so you clearly have an issue with your script you should inform people your script is broken because you're gonna get a lot of pissed off people on this thread soon.

m8 you can literally read the code, if it gained you def xp then it was user error. Have enough runes so that it won't run out. Also start it in the inventory tab, if you start it in the combat tab then it could switch to gaining def xp when it goes to reset the afk timer.

38 minutes ago, Theorems said:

m8 you can literally read the code, if it gained you def xp then it was user error. Have enough runes so that it won't run out. Also start it in the inventory tab, if you start it in the combat tab then it could switch to gaining def xp when it goes to reset the afk timer.

I had over 50k runes in my inventory still, i'm over it. Guess ill just make this account into a zerker whatever.