Testing Different Outcomes With Multiple Clients

Vap0r

9 minutes ago, Mumble said:

tl:dr

Anything besides official OSRS Client = Ban.

Have you tried using a non bot client just as a baseline; konduit, OSBuddy, OSHD?

OsBuddy is the only other I have used (outside of this test) no bans at all, If needed I can test any non botting client just please provide me a list.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxwell104 said:

Because he posted him getting banned with the precious mirror mode and injection mode. And that is bad for sales obviously.

People can get banned with mirror mode, we never made any claim otherwise. Mirror mode is supposed to help with detection since it keeps the game on its natural jvm. There are other reasons why you can get banned, similarly there are other reasons why vap0r is getting banned. 

11 minutes ago, Alek said:

How can we tell your ip isnt flagged?
How can we tell a file wasn't put on your computer and that file is used to track you?
How can we tell your HWID isnt tracked?

1. Ip is changed every time
2. You are one the developer of this client, are files put on the computer? If so, where?
3. I actually separated this testing along 3 separate computer, and the craziest result was this:
Laptop 1: When ran through OSRS Offical client, no bans occured
Laptop 1: After 45 minutes since the only survived account lasted I tried via Client X Mirror mode
This account was banned.

Edited by Vap0r
  • Like 1

Just now, Vap0r said:

1. Ip is changed every time
2. You are one the developer of this client, are files put on the computer? If so, where?
3. I actually separated this testing along 3 separate computer, and the craziest result was this:
Laptop 1: When ran through OSRS Offical client, no bans occured
Laptop 1: After 45 minutes since the only survived account lasted I tried via Client X Mirror mode
This account was banned.

You can't run on OSBot for longer than 45 minutes without being banned, and I have accounts with 90+ stats using only OSBot. Clearly there is something which isn't adding up. 

1 minute ago, Zappster said:

I'd feel like these results would be more accurate on a machine that has never played RS before.

I don't believe you can get banned for just running the client with no scripts, I've spent (and I know a few others) many hours using it for custom overlays.

This is already going to be tested dw

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jordan said:

No doubt botting results in bans. It's undoubtedly becoming increasingly harder to get off of tutorial island with many methods. It's not becoming easier to bot. Hopefully with continued efforts and tests we can find some ways to decrease bans. 

Agreed, I believe the increase started roughly 2 months ago, I started a thread 

But I never looked into it until now, so hopfully these results as they might not be 100% accurate they still shed some light on the overall situation.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Zappster said:

I'd feel like these results would be more accurate on a machine that has never played RS before.

I don't believe you can get banned for just running the client with no scripts, I've spent (and I know a few others) many hours using it for custom overlays.

I did the same thing, even logging in on a main just to play.
Well, I did this until I got a "botting ban" on a 6 month account that never was botted and only used for testing purposes.

This occurred right around the same time i've noticed tutorial bans increasing.

Also this is not testing if the client itself is detected, But using a client to do tutorial island, as this is where I have noticed the most increase in bans has been at Tutorial island

Edited by Vap0r

1 minute ago, DoraTheExploda said:

Then how do ppl get 1000+ accounts :think: 

Mass creations,
If I make 1k accounts throughout the course of 24 hours, I would say about 40-60% will survive if I am lucky, I havn't done this test as for I do not feel like wasting 40-60% of accounts.
Most people at the moment are having issues with tutorial accounts, actually some farmers I know quit due to this.

Just now, z10n said:

Suggest posting the scripts used =)

I am trying to avoid this thread getting locked again.

• Like 2