Testing Different Outcomes With Multiple Clients

Vap0r

13 minutes ago, Vap0r said:

Great another sys admin :D

So here is what I recommend, this is just the enviroment I set up myself for tuts
I have just a standard HP prolite enterprise server I use KVM and create a live environment per every VM we have, so once the session is over everything is wiped (kind of like deep freeze)

Most likely Jagex is tracking the proxy ip itself, maybe using an API to look up the ISP details, If they can confirm it is a data center IP they lock
This is why most VPN's and public VPS server's ips are instantly locked.

The VM route is the easiest, whichever VM you prefer.

"so once the session is over everything is wiped (kind of like deep freeze)"

But apparently that isn't successful as you are still getting locks/bans, right?

"maybe using an API to look up the ISP details, If they can confirm it is a data center IP they lock"

I have six bots running right now on two proxies that were created today on Cloud IPs, three of them what I have termed "first batch" I suppose they could only be locking some accounts so that we can't figure out exactly what they are doing, but that seems dubious to me.

edit: I have a theory that the IP might get flagged if bots are banned on that IP and any accounts created on that IP in the next x days gets locked after tut island, but it is just a hypothesis that would take testing.

Edited by sudoinit6

5 minutes ago, sudoinit6 said:

But apparently that isn't successful as you are still getting locks/bans, right?

"maybe using an API to look up the ISP details, If they can confirm it is a data center IP they lock"

I have six bots running right now on two proxies that were created today on Cloud IPs, three of them what I have termed "first batch" I suppose they could only be locking some accounts so that we can't figure out exactly what they are doing, but that seems dubious to me.

How do you even pay for 2captcha and profit with so many account loses

8 minutes ago, sudoinit6 said:

edit: I have a theory that the IP might get flagged if bots are banned on that IP and any accounts created on that IP in the next x days gets locked after tut island, but it is just a hypothesis that would take testing.

About your theory,
In order for a IP to be "black listed" I have noticed in my opinion it is very very rare unless it is a high amount of bans.

Example:
Ip 1: Casually makes 10-15 tuts accounts throughout a day, all get banned within 3 days as they later get used to farm
Ip 2: Makes tut accounts 24/7, It took about 120+ bans before I noticed changed in the amount of creation bans.

As far as the deep freeze, 
I havn't done this via the tut testing, but my own system (My automatic F2p farm) it works perfect

13 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

How do you even pay for 2captcha and profit with so many account loses

The re-captcha solver I use is $.70 per 1000 solves, so literally fractions of a penny. My proxies are "free" because I know stuff. I own my own hardware. I write my own scripts. The only thing I pay for is OSBot.

But I will be making much more if I could get enough accounts past these damn locks!

8 minutes ago, Vap0r said:

I havn't done this via the tut testing, but my own system (My automatic F2p farm) it works perfect

Please define "works perfect".

You are able to create accounts that don't get locked 100% of the time if you use your "deep freeze like" option?

Edited by sudoinit6

3 minutes ago, sudoinit6 said:

The re-captcha solver I use is $.70 per 1000 solves, so literally fractions of a penny. My proxies are "free" because I know stuff. I own my own hardware. I write my own scripts. The only thing I pay for is OSBot.

But I will be making much more if I could get enough accounts past these damn locks!

Please define "works perfect".

You are able to create accounts that don't get locked 100% of the time if you use you "deep freeze like" option?

No I wouldn't say 100%, because other factors fit into the over all ban.
On my automatic system I would say 85%+ is successful
The only matching pattern i've seen with this system is the time of day bots were banned.

11 minutes ago, Vap0r said:

About your theory,
In order for a IP to be "black listed" I have noticed in my opinion it is very very rare unless it is a high amount of bans.

Example:
Ip 1: Casually makes 10-15 tuts accounts throughout a day, all get banned within 3 days as they later get used to farm
Ip 2: Makes tut accounts 24/7, It took about 120+ bans before I noticed changed in the amount of creation bans.

I can test tonight. I have three "first batch" bots running on a proxy today. I will mule them tonight and set that machine to not bounce the proxy server before account creation tomorrow. I will let you know what happens.

Just now, sudoinit6 said:

I can test tonight. I have three "first batch" bots running on a proxy today. I will mule them tonight and set that machine to not bounce the proxy server before account creation tomorrow. I will let you know what happens.

If you would like, feel free to add my skype aj.pratt1
I can discuss some different scenarios I dont exactly wish to make public at the time.

3 minutes ago, Vap0r said:

No I wouldn't say 100%, because other factors fit into the over all ban.
On my automatic system I would say 85%+ is successful
The only matching pattern i've seen with this system is the time of day bots were banned.

Can you set your system to create the accounts but not run tut? That would alleviate many of the variables. 

I can try the same but like I said it will have to wait till next week.

I would like to add that it is GREAT talking to someone else who knows their stuff and is trying to solve this problem. I have been banging my head against a wall in solitude for a couple months now!

Just now, sudoinit6 said:

Can you set your system to create the accounts but not run tut? That would alleviate many of the variables. 

I can try the same but like I said it will have to wait till next week.

I would like to add that it is GREAT talking to someone else who knows their stuff and is trying to solve this problem. I have been banging my head against a wall in solitude for a couple months now!

Yeah definitely, add me on skype and i can go in a bit further details on testing and what not.

Very informative thread @Lewis, just spent a while reading through everything.

Personally, what I do does not require a large churn out of accounts every day so I'm happy to make 3-4 every couple of days manually. And as you can probably assume, I do this on my own IP through OSBuddy as if it were just another person making another account. I gave up entirely on getting past the locks (and buying accounts), because of some conclusion someone posted about a while ago.

For the life of me I can't remember where it was, but it was along the lines of what you were saying here

13 hours ago, Vap0r said:

Most likely Jagex is tracking the proxy ip itself, maybe using an API to look up the ISP details, If they can confirm it is a data center IP they lock

This is why most VPN's and public VPS server's ips are instantly locked.

I bookmarked the service they provided, so as an example, here https://www.maxmind.com/en/geoip2-precision-insights

I think there definitely can be a science to this, I've done my own testing aswell, but there are a shitload of factors you have to consider and it's great that you're going through them in a systematic way. Don't listen to half these twats that aren't even reading anything before they open their mouths. I'm sure you and @sudoinit6 could find a solution between the two of you.

Speaking of, that problem you posed with the two machines with different success rates, that really threw me off. As if there is some sort of internal factor on your machine effecting it, more room for incompetency/lag maybe?

Either way, respect the hu$tle. Keep at it.

13 hours ago, THS said:

Very informative thread @Lewis, just spent a while reading through everything.

Personally, what I do does not require a large churn out of accounts every day so I'm happy to make 3-4 every couple of days manually. And as you can probably assume, I do this on my own IP through OSBuddy as if it were just another person making another account. I gave up entirely on getting past the locks (and buying accounts), because of some conclusion someone posted about a while ago.

For the life of me I can't remember where it was, but it was along the lines of what you were saying here

I bookmarked the service they provided, so as an example, here https://www.maxmind.com/en/geoip2-precision-insights

I think there definitely can be a science to this, I've done my own testing aswell, but there are a shitload of factors you have to consider and it's great that you're going through them in a systematic way. Don't listen to half these twats that aren't even reading anything before they open their mouths. I'm sure you and @sudoinit6 could find a solution between the two of you.

Speaking of, that problem you posed with the two machines with different success rates, that really threw me off. As if there is some sort of internal factor on your machine effecting it, more room for incompetency/lag maybe?

Either way, respect the hu$tle. Keep at it.

Im going to be doing more research after this weekend as ill be busy farming.

Do you have any specific enviroment in which you'd like me to test?

So far this is what I am going to test:

-Starting creation and tutorial island at the exact same time every day (Noon) - This is when bans are at it's peak during the week day so manual running through would be a good test imo because Jagex's system is more than likely to pick it up during this time.
-Different HWID's after each account 
-I will try spoofing HWID's as well
-Will spoof MAC address after each as well

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vap0r said:

Im going to be doing more research after this weekend as ill be busy farming.

Do you have any specific enviroment in which you'd like me to test?

So far this is what I am going to test:

-Starting creation and tutorial island at the exact same time every day (Noon) - This is when bans are at it's peak during the week day so manual running through would be a good test imo because Jagex's system is more than likely to pick it up during this time.
-Different HWID's after each account 
-I will try spoofing HWID's as well
-Will spoof MAC address after each as well

Just added you on skype, we can talk out of prying eyes :>

21 hours ago, THS said:

That was me that posted it, and the more I think about it the more it I believe it is most likely confirmation bias. Until I do so empirical testing it really isn't worth putting much stock in that observation. I intend to test the hell out of several scenarios like Vap0r, but I am out of town this weekend so it is going to have to wait. 

I do intend to figure out how to circumvent these locks, and I have a few ideas...