Dispute on Muffins

TWC

Disputed member: https://osbot.org/forum/profile/13549-muffins/

Thread Link: /

Explanation: I ordered a private script and something else for 60m. He did two attempts but wasn't able to deliver that something else so he never got to start working on the script. I asked for a refund after which he obviously started ignoring me. THis isn't the first time he applies the ignore method:

Evidence: If muffins would deny the allegations i'll post all the proof but for now this is it.

I understand Muffins is not responding, but we need evidence of what you ordered for 60m. The discussion between you two agreeing on a price and a service, etc.

We can't do anything without evidence.

As said, you can post the evidence and if it cannot be public, you can ask for it to be hidden.

In the meantime, I've asked @Muffins to respond here.

First part of the order was delivered upon receiving the gold from the user, it was a staking calculator that even he had me test BEFORE purchasing the order. The second part was an auto-accepter for the duel arena as well as an X calculator build in, after giving him the calc and him not being able to test since osbot was down (he has another calc) i asked if i should start on the auto-accepter,

LighL1e.png

as is such, I intended to deliver the other part of the order after the calc was being sorted out, and now he wants to cancel because the "calculator isnt as accurate as he thought"

He tested 5calcs for me because I cant expect him to type in 100. I stressed out plenty of times the calc had to be accuracte. After receiving it the first time it became clear it wasn't accurate. He told me he was familiar with oddstaking. When I told him it wasn't accurate he was surprised  and didn't really know how to fix so I send a link to help him. Once again communication was very bad like his replies on this thread. His second attempt still wasn't good. So I realised he isn't capable of makign it. No big deal I thought let's get a refund upon which he started ignoring me like Mentioned before. Did he put some effort in it? Yes. That's why I won't mind getting back 30m. Did he deliver anything useful? NO.