Reducing the Memory Leak.

Failure

Hello, with many Bots they have a Memory Leak I'm here to share something simple that reduces it (Actually it trims)

The Program is called Memory Cleaner (MemClean) it was once made by a student, but he now works at Microsoft.

uzhk.png
5jw4.png
9jzn.png

I suggest if you are interested to read the site also and afterwards download it.

Hope it helps some of you,

Failure.

Edit : Memory Leak explained by OhMysteryy.

I have no idea why Memory Leaks happen, but they do. So I thought I'd help out.

Memory leaks happen when people incorrectly allocate memory usage. It could be the client side or script side, but if there is a memory leak, something is using memory, and then not freeing up that memory block after using it. This is a sign of poor programming, and should always be fixed if the programmer knows what they are doing. Have this problem alot in C programming using malloc, etc. These allocate a section of memory to be used later, and if you dont free it back after use then the program keeps that memory allocated. Maybe this helped tongue.png

Edited by Failure

Hello, with many Bots they have a Memory Leak I'm here to share something simple that reduces it (Actually it trims)

The Program is called Memory Cleaner (MemClean) it was once made by a student, but he now works at Microsoft.

uzhk.png
5jw4.png
9jzn.png

I suggest if you are interested to read the site also and afterwards download it.

Hope it helps some of you,

Failure.

I also used this and have been for quite sometime.

Its a great little helpful program :P i lways have it running

i highly recommend using cleanmem instead, as this has a much better auto-clean option than this one has 

Oh really? Tell me more, since MemoryCleaner does the same, every 5 minutes. Oh awesome, CleanMem you can set your own time! 

Please explain in full detail why it is better, when they both do the same.

Failure.

i highly recommend using cleanmem instead, as this has a much better auto-clean option than this one has 

Oh really? Tell me more, since MemoryCleaner does the same, every 5 minutes. Oh awesome, CleanMem you can set your own time! 

Failure.

nice flame, i gave my opinion.

some prefer eclipse, some prefer intelIJ, but yet they do the same.

failure.

UMjZckl.pnghas a bit more features

Edited by solution

Failure.

nice flame, i gave my opinion.

some prefer eclipse, some prefer intelIJ, but yet they do the same.

failure.

UMjZckl.pnghas a bit more features

Don't think I was flaming, not at all. But yes, it has more features, colors, place, what it should do. Setting a faster limit. 

But after all, they're doing the same job. Only actual better thing I see is, you can change it to 1 minute and the % of usage and MB cache used.

Memory leaks happen when people incorrectly allocate memory usage. It could be the client side or script side, but if there is a memory leak, something is using memory, and then not freeing up that memory block after using it. This is a sign of poor programming, and should always be fixed if the programmer knows what they are doing. Have this problem alot in C programming using malloc, etc. These allocate a section of memory to be used later, and if you dont free it back after use then the program keeps that memory allocated. Maybe this helped :p

Memory leaks happen when people incorrectly allocate memory usage. It could be the client side or script side, but if there is a memory leak, something is using memory, and then not freeing up that memory block after using it. This is a sign of poor programming, and should always be fixed if the programmer knows what they are doing. Have this problem alot in C programming using malloc, etc. These allocate a section of memory to be used later, and if you dont free it back after use then the program keeps that memory allocated. Maybe this helped tongue.png

This. A memory leak is basically caused by the client or script not freeing up memory that it asked for after its no longer in use.