Clicking

phony

org.osbot.rs07.input.mouse
Class MouseDestination

java.lang.Object
org.osbot.rs07.input.mouse.MouseDestination
Direct Known Subclasses:
AreaDestination, BankSlotDestination, DepositBoxSlotDestination, EntityDestination, EquipmentSlotDestination, InventorySlotDestination, MainScreenTileDestination, MiniMapTileDestination, PointDestination, RectangleDestination, StoreSlotDestination, TradeOfferItemDestination, WidgetDestination
  •  
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Chris said:

org.osbot.rs07.input.mouse
Class MouseDestination

java.lang.Object
org.osbot.rs07.input.mouse.MouseDestination
Direct Known Subclasses:
AreaDestination, BankSlotDestination, DepositBoxSlotDestination, EntityDestination, EquipmentSlotDestination, InventorySlotDestination, MainScreenTileDestination, MiniMapTileDestination, PointDestination, RectangleDestination, StoreSlotDestination, TradeOfferItemDestination, WidgetDestination
  •  

Okay but what if I want to click on a certain spot on my screen, for example, a cake stand?

1 hour ago, Zappster said:

Just try to avoid making your own interaction events. Don't reinvent the wheel                   

To interact with a cake stand...

Objects api -> objects.closest("cake stand").interact("steal"); (you'll need to null check your cake stand tho ;))

It's the same sorta stuff if you want to access items/npcs/entity

Won't that: right click -> steal, I feel like its way more U/D if you just click, as thats what I do when I am training theaving legit

38 minutes ago, phony said:

Won't that: right click -> steal, I feel like its way more U/D if you just click, as thats what I do when I am training theaving legit

I'm not 100% sure since it's been a while that I had to do anything with interacting outside of inventory, but I think it will left click if the wanted interaction is first.

Edited by Zappster

8 hours ago, phony said:

Nope, if the steal option is the option seen when you hover the object it'll left click it. Honestly the best way to learn these kinds of things is to test them out yourself and see what it does first hand.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2017 at 6:24 PM, d0zza said:

Nope, if the steal option is the option seen when you hover the object it'll left click it. Honestly the best way to learn these kinds of things is to test them out yourself and see what it does first hand.

Not if it selects a click point with another player object behind it ... a player would simply cancel out and pick a better left click spot