QUESTION: Changing drop order

Spyagent1000

I'm fairly new to writing scripts, but I have prior Java experience and am having a lot of fun with it.

I've been working on a powerfisher just to learn the API and hone my skills, but I've come across a problem... How would one go about changing the order that items are dropped in? For example,

"inventory.dropAll("Raw trout", "Raw salmon");"

goes through your inventory in order from top-left to bottom-right. I feel like this is an unnatural way to drop and would like to switch it up, but I don't know how. I've tried writing my own dropping method by holding shift and clicking through the fish I want to drop, but I can find an efficient way to do it. Any solutions or snippets would be appreciated. Thanks!

If you ever get banned purely on the fact that you drop your items horizontally instead of vertically, I'll quit OSBot and make you the new developer. I'm not even kidding, PM me if you ever find that out. 

Also take a look here for an answer to your question: https://osbot.org/api/org/osbot/rs07/input/mouse/InventorySlotDestination.html

17 minutes ago, Spyagent1000 said:

I'm fairly new to writing scripts, but I have prior Java experience and am having a lot of fun with it.

I've been working on a powerfisher just to learn the API and hone my skills, but I've come across a problem... How would one go about changing the order that items are dropped in? For example,

"inventory.dropAll("Raw trout", "Raw salmon");"

goes through your inventory in order from top-left to bottom-right. I feel like this is an unnatural way to drop and would like to switch it up, but I don't know how. I've tried writing my own dropping method by holding shift and clicking through the fish I want to drop, but I can find an efficient way to do it. Any solutions or snippets would be appreciated. Thanks!

Seems like a duplicate of this question:

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/121176-osbot-dropping-bot-like/?do=findComment&comment=1376627

12 minutes ago, Explv said:

25 minutes ago, Alek said:

If you ever get banned purely on the fact that you drop your items horizontally instead of vertically, I'll quit OSBot and make you the new developer. I'm not even kidding, PM me if you ever find that out. 

Also take a look here for an answer to your question: https://osbot.org/api/org/osbot/rs07/input/mouse/InventorySlotDestination.html

i Think if u play legit on the acc and u dropped always like that then u will drop vertical that thats can cause a ban.

1 hour ago, Alek said:

Thanks for the reply, I don't really think it will make a difference, especially with the new shift-dropping. I mainly wanted to expand my knowledge.

53 minutes ago, Explv said:

Yep, my bad. This was exactly what I was looking for

Thanks all

6 hours ago, Alek said:

No, that's ridiculous. If tomorrow I decide to drop my items diagonally instead of horizontally of vertically, you're saying that I will get banned?

if u dropped ur shit always diagonally and then u do 50-60 fishing dropping vertically, i think thats Suspected u botted.

9 hours ago, Alek said:

What if you're powerfishing the first week? 95% of clicks are dropping. I can guarantee you I have 10x longer running bots when you drop in a more humanlike pattern. Not necessarily OPs method. Are you telling me there are players who go to level 126 while the entire time only ever eating food in the exact slot order of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc? Explain your leet methods

@OP

Vertical dropping with mousekeys/ahk type script is highly detected as of shift drop update. Just enable shift click dropping and humanize the order in which you drop them. You need to create a list of all the slots you want to drop, apply your randomization, then simply click the mouse while holding shift..

Edited by dmmslaver

1 hour ago, dmmslaver said:

What if you're powerfishing the first week? 95% of clicks are dropping. I can guarantee you I have 10x longer running bots when you drop in a more humanlike pattern. Not necessarily OPs method. Are you telling me there are players who go to level 126 while the entire time only ever eating food in the exact slot order of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc? Explain your leet methods

@OP

Vertical dropping with mousekeys/ahk type script is highly detected as of shift drop update. Just enable shift click dropping and humanize the order in which you drop them. You need to create a list of all the slots you want to drop, apply your randomization, then simply click the mouse while holding shift..

Agreed. A bunch of these little methods definitely make up one huge beast of a script