Does Osbot staff use their brain before ranking someone?

Butta

Hey you idiot retard monkey. Have you checked the dispute archive on OSBot for him?

The other monkey I think was TWC for like a year we know what goes on before they put someone in position.

It was just a bad decisionn offput by a worse community. Have you been in that fucking chatbox?

It's just a bunch of bad memers, idiots and more monkeys.

So they put a monkey in charge of the other monkeys.

No, but really you just got unlucky, he's done bigger trades than with you and it was just his time. OSBot puts a good investigation on it's members before putting them in any rank. Even simple ones like Veteran. This could have happend to you by another rank in another forum and it has happend to others. Jamez was a good member for a while, why he would scam, so little, at all even, I wouldn't say suprising, but i had better expectations and im sure when the staff we're deciding did as well.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Butta said:

wouldn't have mattered, looks like that nobody of you is competent enough to ban users who have a bad history.

You mean this? 

Let me provide some context before everyone goes on a rampage.

So first of all:

This was sorted between him and the guy, he provided plenty of evidence of that to us.

Monster inc scamquitted on pb before he was able to confirm that he got the refund and Jamez didn't bother to appeal.

Secondly:

When we promoted him to cba he did earn that rank and tbh it's not easy to find a competent cba so I'm not sure what you would've done.

I know that you're upset and looking for someone to blame but anyone can scamquit at any time, no one knows what kind of thing is going on inside someone else's head. (except the people claiming now that they predicted this :think:)

And last but not least:

Cba has very little power on the forums, we trust them to manage the chatbox but it's not like they have any permissions in the market or anywhere else.

Was the cba rank really the only reason why you trusted him?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Dex said:

You mean this? 

Let me provide some context before everyone goes on a rampage.

So first of all:

This was sorted between him and the guy, he provided plenty of evidence of that to us.

Monster inc scamquitted on pb before he was able to confirm that he got the refund and Jamez didn't bother to appeal.

Secondly:

When we promoted him to cba he did earn that rank and tbh it's not easy to find a competent cba so I'm not sure what you would've done.

I know that you're upset and looking for someone to blame but anyone can scamquit at any time, no one knows what kind of thing is going on inside someone else's head. (except the people claiming now that they predicted this :think:)

And last but not least:

Cba has very little power on the forums, we trust them to manage the chatbox but it's not like they have any permissions in the market or anywhere else.

Was the cba rank really the only reason why you trusted him?

rawr

• Mio locked this topic