what u aiming for in osrs atm

daamurda

As always im working on a new account due to bans (idc i like to yolo low lvl pures its fun to me). At the moment im questing a 50 atk pure, it has mith gloves and will stay 1 pray as of now. Gonna grind out 55 slayer then decide if i wanna get like 13 prayer with dt done then possible make it 31 pray and get fcape not sure. Also working on a lvl 3 skiller prolly gonna make it a 40 atk nub and pc the fuck out of it. gonna keep the lvl 3 f2p untill around 80ish cooking or untill i can make enough for a bond. Then when they both mems bot cwars till halo and robes :laugh: what u hoes workin on

For now well.. Working on an Obby Mauler, about to hit 60 strenght soon, will make it member then, do some quests grind for the slayer staff by using canon on slayer tasks.. Want the Castle Wars armor badly but waiting for that since the current poll looks promising with 25 tickets per win. Once it is set on Gear I'd love to work towards a decent first Skillcape on it.

But to be honest I am just trying to pass time in hope Jagex might unban few of my accounts :D

34 minutes ago, daamurda said:

As always im working on a new account due to bans (idc i like to yolo low lvl pures its fun to me). At the moment im questing a 50 atk pure, it has mith gloves and will stay 1 pray as of now. Gonna grind out 55 slayer then decide if i wanna get like 13 prayer with dt done then possible make it 31 pray and get fcape not sure. Also working on a lvl 3 skiller prolly gonna make it a 40 atk nub and pc the fuck out of it. gonna keep the lvl 3 f2p untill around 80ish cooking or untill i can make enough for a bond. Then when they both mems bot cwars till halo and robes :laugh: what u hoes workin on

You mean 15 pray? 13 pray DT pures dont exist anymore, I believe Priest in Peril gives more exp or something. It used to be 11 prayer way way back. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Alek said:

You mean 15 pray? 13 pray DT pures dont exist anymore, I believe Priest in Peril gives more exp or something. It used to be 11 prayer way way back. 

you only do preist in peril for DT, you dont need restless ghost, so you get 11 from priest in peril, then most train to 13 for the extra 5% for only 2 pray levels. (idk why the fuck kids stay 11 prayer)

• Like 2