When You get an account unbanned and check the bank.

dragonite3000

8 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

bro I have no idea because the account above was obviously botted lol, fresh out of tutorial same ip and all. I just botted it with no care in the world for 15 hours straight on a shitty script. and the ones I used private scripts that actually were nice got denied.. but I think actual people review the account appeals now.

all of my accs had 2day and perm after, maybe thats why, i still got some without 2days permed instatntly in my pocket, lets see with those

10 minutes ago, Panda said:

How long did it take for them to email you? Also did it go to the junk/spam or the inbox?

they will email you normally; you just simply haven't gotten it yet. however, it took about 20 days or so for one that got unbanned today and about 2 weeks for the others that got denied.

33 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

they will email you normally; you just simply haven't gotten it yet. however, it took about 20 days or so for one that got unbanned today and about 2 weeks for the others that got denied.

Thanks, applied to have my almost completed zerker unbanned a week ago and then couple more yesterday. Hopefully, they atleast unban the zerker. 

On 4/28/2017 at 2:05 PM, dragonite3000 said:

ULTOgGJ.png@gearing @Sayain I guess it does work; like 20 days later.

All 3 of mines denied

Even the one I sold to someone else, I think it's because when I Sold it i was retarded and i manually changed the email to theirs and let them change the pass so i should have just let them log into the acc to request email change and copy paste the email change url but i fucked up

GGGGGGGGGGGG