Public script hate thread (no girls allowed)

paper

3 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Replying before reading any of the academic papers: The very reason you are so poor and dumb. 

Please explain why bot developers haven't incorporated your 1337 anti-ban ideas.

I'll tell you why, because they don't work. Everything you know is hearsay and circumstantial at best.

You have no concrete evidence to back your bs claims so stfu.

You are not better than the OSBot devs. The devs on this site can mop the floor with you.

Alek > You

1 minute ago, Butta said:

so much autism in one thread, argueing online about runescape and comparing who's virtual dick is longer. :facep:

Welcome to OSBot, please enjoy your stay

17 minutes ago, obasan said:

Please explain why bot developers haven't incorporated your 1337 anti-ban ideas.

1. Theyre not my ideas, theyre fucking academic studies
2. Every single FUD bot utilizes the methods outlined in one or more of the academic papers I linked, even if they don't know it. 

I'll tell you why, because they don't work. Everything you know is hearsay and circumstantial at best.

But... Isn't that very statement that you just made.. hearsay and circumstantial? 

You have no concrete evidence to back your bs claims so stfu.

I.. just.. linked you thousands of pages written by the people who created bot detection.. 

You are not better than the OSBot devs. The devs on this site can mop the floor with you.

Are you implying that I even attempt to make a botting software to hook the client? No shit they are better at that. I said previously they are the gods. I would be extremely hard pressed to say they are better at writing bots themselves, bhecause there is not much room for improvement where i am currently, except for long term behavioral analysis, which they do not include in any public scripts. 

How do you know they're so good? Isnt that just  hearsay and circumstantial at best ?..... 

Edited by dmmslaver

23 minutes ago, Butta said:

so much autism in one thread, argueing online about runescape and comparing who's virtual dick is longer. :facep:

I am trying to help some people out. 

I know some people actually read to understand, and will use the information to further their success. I'm not worried about the haters. 

It's crazy what a vile reaction you get, when you simply give people information that they desperately want but they refuse to even remain untriggered long enough to do their own research when that information is contrary to their cognative biasis..  Our generation is gone to shit

Edited by dmmslaver

6 hours ago, dmmslaver said:

1. Theyre not my ideas, theyre fucking academic studies
2. Every single FUD bot utilizes the methods outlined in one or more of the academic papers I linked, even if they don't know it. 

But... Isn't that very statement that you just made.. hearsay and circumstantial? 

I.. just.. linked you thousands of pages written by the people who created bot detection.. 

Are you implying that I even attempt to make a botting software to hook the client? No shit they are better at that. I said previously they are the gods. I would be extremely hard pressed to say they are better at writing bots themselves, bhecause there is not much room for improvement where i am currently, except for long term behavioral analysis, which they do not include in any public scripts. 

How do you know they're so good? Isnt that just  hearsay and circumstantial at best ?..... 

Lmao you didn't link shit. Where are the "thousands of pages written by the people who created bot detection". 

The truth is you are a dumb troll who needs to shut up. You don't know how anti-cheat works, you don't have bots with 200m xp, and you certainly don't have a sizeable gold-farm. 

Everything you said is stupid and meritless.

Botting = Ban. [Sooner or later]

There is no way around this. If there was, the price of OSRS gold would have dropped [like your IQ] a long long time ago.