Public script hate thread (no girls allowed)

paper

10 minutes ago, Alek said:

I use all my public scripts, you're just botting like a scrub. 

Edit: Macro Cutter has 32k users and I use it myself.

Starting 100 accounts tomorrow, will report results in 24H. Not familiar with that particular script. If they last > 12 hours i will buy lifetime sponsor and eat my own ass on livestream. I'd like to be proud of you @Alek :cate: Hell, if they last > 5 hours I will buy lifetime sponsor.

Edited by dmmslaver

10 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Starting 100 accounts tomorrow, will report results in 24H. Not familiar with that particular script. If they last > 12 hours i will buy lifetime sponsor and eat my own ass on livestream. I'd like to be proud of you @Alek :cate: Hell, if they last > 5 hours I will buy lifetime sponsor.

Maybe your issue is starting 100 brand new accounts and running them 24/7, and is completely unrelated to the script.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Alek said:

Maybe your issue is starting 100 brand new accounts and running them 24/7, and is completely unrelated to the script.

So 100 humans can't start 100 accounts and woodcut without bans? The common link here, is the script. I'm not quite sure how you can logically say otherwise. My WCers usually last around 60h running 24/7. I also have un flagged proxies, 126 of them. So there should be absolutely no issue here. If there are 32K users, obviously there are more than 100 bots online at any one point -anyway- so I'm confused as to why you think it's relevant how many i personally run, if thousands are already going.. 

Usually I run a pre-bot script for 25H before botting. Maybe I'll test 50 both ways, but that will take 48h :)

Some scripts like jug fillers are so trivial to start new accounts (can start with 25gp tut island money) i just find no reason to not suicide bot them until ban straight off tutorial island. A single captcha costs me $0.002 and that can turn into 400k-1M easy. 100,000,000X ROI isn't bad ma man :) Now creating accounts manually, with no large subnet, you're going to have a bad time mass botting. Well my real operating costs are around $140/mo for ips, $650/mo for 24 core 98GB DEDI. So slightly less than 100,000,000X ROI ;) Gotta spend money to make money. I would be looking at around 20K-40K banned accounts per month using this method, if I ran them all the time with realistic bots per IP. 

Edited by dmmslaver

5 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

So 100 humans can't start 100 accounts and woodcut without bans? The common link here, is the script. I'm not quite sure how you can logically say otherwise. My WCers usually last around 60h running 24/7. I also have un flagged proxies, 126 of them. So there should be absolutely no issue here. If there are 32K users, obviously there are more than 100 bots online at any one point -anyway- so I'm confused as to why you think it's relevant how many i personally run, if thousands are already going.. 

Usually I run a pre-bot script for 25H before botting. Maybe I'll test 50 both ways, but that will take 48h :)

Some scripts like jug fillers are so trivial to start new accounts (can start with 25gp tut island money) i just find no reason to not suicide bot them until ban straight off tutorial island. A single captcha costs me $0.002 and that can turn into 400k-1M easy. 100,000,000X ROI isn't bad ma man :) Now creating accounts manually, with no large subnet, you're going to have a bad time mass botting. 

Oh so you know whether or not your proxies are flagged? I mean if you have that kind information you should know ahead of time whether or not your accounts are flagged and specific reasons why you are getting banned.

You don't know why you're getting banned and you're discrediting anything on your end. You're in denial.

13 minutes ago, Alek said:

Oh so you know whether or not your proxies are flagged? I mean if you have that kind information you should know ahead of time whether or not your accounts are flagged and specific reasons why you are getting banned.

You don't know why you're getting banned and you're discrediting anything on your end. You're in denial.

Yes I have a service i subscribe to that reveals a lot of information. I can check IPs before I buy them, by requesting a sample from the range. Luckily I have found the "plug".

You are one of the admins of this site, and you have no idea why every proxyfish IP will get you locked from tut island? I find that astounding that I've made it so far ahead!

Why can you make an account on proxyfish IP and get isntantly locked even if you do tut manually in OSBuddy? Answer me that ;) Can you? 

Once you pass this "wall" you will find mass botting much more enjoyable. The hysterical denial of flagged IPS is one of the largest downfalls of botting. 

I'm not "getting banned" on any accoutns that I do not plan to suicide bot. My 126 main is absolutely fine :)

You don't know why you're getting banned and you're discrediting anything on your end. You're in denial. Literally could not have said it better myself!

Tell me how I can run a thiever straight from tutorial island to 200m EXP and you're blaming botting in the first 24H for bans? Again I find that absolutely hilarious, as I watch my bots go through the first 24 hours without taking even a one second break. 

Edited by dmmslaver

2 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Yes I have a service i subscribe to that reveals a lot of information. I can check IPs before I buy them, by requesting a sample from the range. Luckily I have found the "plug".

You are one of the admins of this site, and you have no idea why every proxyfish IP will get you locked from tut island? I find that astounding that I've made it so far ahead!

Why can you make an account on proxyfish IP and get isntantly locked even if you do tut manually in OSBuddy? Answer me that ;) Can you? 

Once you pass this "wall" you will find mass botting much more enjoyable. The hysterical denial of flagged IPS is one of the largest downfalls of botting. 

I'm not "getting banned" on any accoutns that I do not plan to suicide bot. My 126 main is absolutely fine :)

You don't know why you're getting banned and you're discrediting anything on your end. You're in denial. Literally could not have said it better myself!

You're making inferences, you don't have any insider information. Stop blowing smoke. 

5 minutes ago, Alek said:

You're making inferences, you don't have any insider information. Stop blowing smoke. 

Not a valid logical argument, only emotional manipulation.

You can give me 100 IPS. I can guarentee you 99% (jagex misses or leaves some flagged ips to gather detection analysis) to predict which IPs will receive locks BEFORE logging into runescape. Put $10,000 on it. 

Maybe you're not aware of this: if so I am truly astounded

I would bet you do know and don't want it to be public. But that's because I think you're smart :)

Plenty of "insider information" is available publicly on the internet. I assure you, you do not need ANY insider information to detect flagged IPs. IP flag for locks is TOTALLY unrelated to botting on the IP. 

JUICY JUICY JUICY  info for goldfarmers ;)

Edited by dmmslaver

13 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Not a valid logical argument, only emotional manipulation.

You can give me 100 IPS. I can guarentee you 99% (jagex misses or leaves some flagged ips to gather detection analysis) to predict which IPs will receive locks BEFORE logging into runescape. Put $10,000 on it. 

Maybe you're not aware of this: if so I am truly astounded

I would bet you do know and don't want it to be public. But that's because I think you're smart :)

Plenty of "insider information" is available publicly on the internet. I assure you, you do not need ANY insider information to detect flagged IPs. IP flag for locks is TOTALLY unrelated to botting on the IP. 

JUICY JUICY JUICY  info for goldfarmers ;)

Lmao you're full of shit. In fact, everything that comes out of your mouth is a crock of shit. The truth is:

1) You are a faggot

2) You are an autistic faggot

3) You are a massive autistic faggot

There is no way that you are botting accounts to 99s and 200m exp. This is impossible.

There is no way you are farming billions of gp every month. If you were, you wouldn't be on this site and acting like a cunt. Just look at @jackshow. He farms millions of gp and he's barely online.

We don't fucking know anything about their anti-cheat system. Everything you consider as "information" is hearsay or inferences. You don't have a shred of data to back up any of your bs claims. "Stop blowing smoke", and go blow some cocks like the faggot you are.

@Mods... Sorry if this is offensive but someone needs to tell this idiot to stfu. This entire thread is bs and meritless. I'm a little tired of hearing idiots preach their revolutionary anti-ban system. The truth is simple and I've stated it above.

Edited by obasan

14 minutes ago, obasan said:

*AUTISTIC SCREECHING*

We don't fucking know anything about their anti-cheat system. Everything you consider as "information" is hearsay or inferences. You don't have a shred of data to back up any of your bs claims. "Stop blowing smoke", and go blow some cocks like the faggot you are.

@Mods... Sorry if this is offensive but someone needs to tell this idiot to stfu. This entire thread is bs and meritless. 

You don't know anything about their anti-bot system. Inferences? if you send me an IP and I predict correctly if it will receive locks after tutorial island, how in the goddamn fuck is that an inference? That's hard cold fact. you are mentally retarded sir. Most of their anti-detection system is publicly available in academic papers on the subject. You're just too stupid to read son. Of course they're a bit outdated and the game has specific nuances about how people play it: thats where slaving manually playing runescape for years comes in :) 

I can -absolutely- assure you that the employees at jagex are not pioneering new methods of bot detection outside of behavioral analysis for flagging. That is FAR above their paygrade. This stuff has been well researched for over a decade by various universities. They can't even properly implement fullscreen FOV much less the complex maths behind bot packet analysis. I would bet money they outsource the majority of bot analysis. Everything they implement in "bot busting" (again, outside of behavioral analysis specific to the game, which i do not claim ANY knowledge of) was researched by universities years before. 

Why the fuck you bitch so much? Because you have nothing to contribute here besides sucking the ass of people you envy. 

Edited by dmmslaver

You don't know anything about their anti-bot system. Inferences? if you send me an IP and I predict correctly if it will receive locks after tutorial island, how in the goddamn fuck is that an inference? That's hard cold fact. you are mentally retarded sir. 

Alright smartass I'll take you up on your offer. 

Here is my IP: 104.254.92.90

Will I get banned?

4 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

You don't know anything about their anti-bot system. Inferences? if you send me an IP and I predict correctly if it will receive locks after tutorial island, how in the goddamn fuck is that an inference? That's hard cold fact. you are mentally retarded sir. Most of their anti-detection system is publicly available in academic papers on the subject. You're just too stupid to read son. Of course they're a bit outdated and the game has specific nuances about how people play it: thats where slaving manually playing runescape for years comes in :) 

It's an inference because you weren't given information directly by the company explicitly stating what you're claiming. For all you know they're grabbing hardware id. 

22 minutes ago, obasan said:

Alright smartass I'll take you up on your offer. 

Here is my IP: 104.254.92.90

Will I get banned?

I have no fucking idea. I said I can predict locks after tutorial island. I have never seen that ISP before so I can't say for sure but I would definitely not pay for that subnet myself, as it is clearly not a legitimate player and obviously a rented VPS.

18 minutes ago, Alek said:

It's an inference because you weren't given information directly by the company explicitly stating what you're claiming. For all you know they're grabbing hardware id. 

Hawrdware ID? So if i run 500 accounts on 5 IPS and 400 get locked on 4 ips and zero get locked on one ip, and I can isolate what causes the locks to predict beforehand which IPs will be locked.. I'm not sure what your point is. If I give ten people cyanide and one person a sugar pill and they all die except the guy who got the sugar pill, am I inferring that cyanide is poisonous? You're just using emotionally manipulative language to attempt to get me to shut up.. HWID is totally irrelevant, I have looked through all of their DLLs. Before they detected HWID, they would detect the osbot handling of client preferences that is linked between all instances on the same machine. 

16 minutes ago, obasan said:

Pwned in one line. 

Now stfu dmmslaver

You're literally autistic man, i am so sorry

Edited by dmmslaver

I have no fucking idea. I said I can predict locks after tutorial island. I have never seen that ISP before so I can't say for sure but I would definitely not pay for that subnet myself, as it is clearly not a legitimate player and obviously a rented VPS.

Hawrdware ID? So if i run 500 accounts on 5 IPS and 400 get locked on 4 ips and zero get locked on one ip, and I can isolate what causes the locks to predict beforehand which IPs will be locked.. I'm not sure what your point is. If I give ten people cyanide and one person a sugar pill and they all die except the guy who got the sugar pill, am I inferring that cyanide is poisonous? You're just using emotionally manipulative language to attempt to get me to shut up.. HWID is totally irrelevant, I have looked through all of their DLLs. Before they detected HWID, they would detect the shitty osbot handling of client preferences that is linked between all instances on the same machine. 

You're literally autistic man, i am so sorry

I'm not even gonna bother. You are a legit troll. When you move out of your mom's basement, then we can talk.

7 minutes ago, obasan said:

I'm not even gonna bother. You are a legit troll. When you move out of your mom's basement, then we can talk.

Does it not even break through your thick skull that I predicted your shit host receive locks from tutorial island? 

If you think its impossible to learn about jagex bot detection, again, you are literally just stupid. Everything you need to defeat (non behavioral based detection) it is here: Actually there are even some on behavioral detection methods. 

http://lmgtfy.com/?t=sc&q=MMO+bot+detection+analysis+packet+click+mouse

Do you think Honda re invents the god damn wheel? No they buy them from someone else. If you programmed or worked in any skilled profession at all you would understand this. 

@mods someone said there was going to be bans for spam here. 

Edited by dmmslaver