Public script hate thread (no girls allowed)

paper

43 minutes ago, Isolate said:

I came here to say what I said ;-; that I find methods which do not use mouse "movements"/paths to be better if done right. 
Also just gonna point out I would say this client camera.toEntity() would cause some issues :/ was just testing stuff with it and it always orientates the object the same relative to your player instead of moving it so the object is randomly on your screen

Which laptop touch screen model exactly did you emulate the operational parameters of? If you didn't even bother to debug, it's impossible you have done it correctly. Just trying to point you in the right direction. Just telling you, that your mouse methods are getting you flagged, and if you do it correctly I'd expect your bots to last much longer. You must write pretty good ones to have success with such a broken mouse code!

Yes camera.toE is a MAJOR detection point across all scripts that use it. Avoid it like the plague. 

Edited by dmmslaver

3 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

You don't know what touch screen behaves like, because you haven't debugged one, clearly. Nobody has any touch screen emulation on this website publicly, besides me. Guy here just confirmed that he is indeed not emulating any specific brand of touch screen, which will get you detected -extremely quickly-. Perhaps on your second or third click. So if he fixes that, his bots have a good chance of living a lot longer. 

Nah kid. I want you to answer ONE thing I said on there. Don't try to get out of it by saying "IM STILL THE ONLY ONE", because we've seen hundreds of kids say the same thing. Tell us, what makes YOU different from those hundreds of kids? What makes YOUR low ban rate different from all of the other private scripts in existence, from the multiple accounts that got 99 fm (note: one of the most bannable skills) doing wintertodt, or the 500+ accounts (and counting) that are still getting void sets from a 50M private script I made? What makes your antiban special? And if it's so special, why is everybody still mocking you? Is it because they don't understand? 

trash.jpg

Quiz: What do your scriptmaking skills and this picture have in common?

They're both trash :kappa:

2 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

Nah kid. I want you to answer ONE thing I said on there. Don't try to get out of it by saying "IM STILL THE ONLY ONE", because we've seen hundreds of kids say the same thing. Tell us, what makes YOU different from those hundreds of kids? What makes YOUR low ban rate different from all of the other private scripts in existence, from the multiple accounts that got 99 fm (note: one of the most bannable skills) doing wintertodt, or the 500+ accounts (and counting) that are still getting void sets from a 50M private script I made? What makes your antiban special? And if it's so special, why is everybody still mocking you? Is it because they don't understand? 

trash.jpg

Quiz: What do your scriptmaking skills and this picture have in common?

They're both trash :kappa:

I already asked you. Maybe you had trouble reading english. WHICH brand of laptop touch screen did you or anyone else on this site debug to produce emulation of it? None, because you're talking OUT YA ASS :)

To follow your logic: HAHAHAHA FAKE ACCOUNTS LIES GIVE ME THE LOGIN DETAILS OR UR A SCAMMER!!@@#!

There are multiple reasons people mock the more successful
- Envy
- Narrcicism about their own abilities
- Wanting to protect their livelyhood, the risk of better scripts being shown in public makes their bots look like trash

Edited by dmmslaver

Just now, dmmslaver said:

I already asked you, fucking incompetent retard. WHICH brand of laptop touch screen did you or anyone else on this site debug to produce emulation of it? None, because you're talking OUT YA ASS :)

No. Explain why your antiban is unique when it has the same ban rate as any other private scripts. Everybody has been waiting for an answer. Let's hear it.

4 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

No. Explain why your antiban is unique when it has the same ban rate as any other private scripts. Everybody has been waiting for an answer. Let's hear it.

I just. Fucking. Told. You.. TOUCH SCREEN EMULATION. LOL. Are you having trouble reading? I even said -paired with the correct distributions- 

SO MANY HINTS! Is this why you troll me?

Hint 76: there are multiple brand of touch screens, with slightly different behavior. 

Edited by dmmslaver

1 minute ago, dmmslaver said:

I just. Fucking. Told. You.. TOUCH SCREEN EMULATION. LOL. Are you having trouble reading? I even said -paired with the correct distributions- 

SO MANY HINTS! Is this why you troll me?

We've got it. Touch Screen Emulation. We've heard it enough times. Tell me what makes it different though. Tell me why even though your ban rate is the same to what I've literally just said a couple posts ago, your antiban is unique. Is your head really this far up your ass, or are you just trying to save face? If you're still trying to save face at this point, you should know that it's probably already covered in shit considering how far up your ass it is.

6 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

We've got it. Touch Screen Emulation. We've heard it enough times. Tell me what makes it different though. Tell me why even though your ban rate is the same to what I've literally just said a couple posts ago, your antiban is unique. Is your head really this far up your ass, or are you just trying to save face? If you're still trying to save face at this point, you should know that it's probably already covered in shit considering how far up your ass it is.

Then quit stalking me like a psychotic ex and fuck off

Do you expect an account that goes 0-200m EXP in 250 hours to NOT be manually investigated by jagex? I don't know how you can really improve banrate past that point besides only botting a few hours per day. Which I have -not- tested, I only suicide bot. So I can't really answer that for specifically the thiever bot. I use the same impl on my other scripts as well, which I run F2P accounts to 99 woodcutting on yews daily. Not sure you can compare banrate across scripts with VASTLY different profit. I can guarantee no thiever makes it to level 99 as faster than mine does, on any botting site, anywhere.

Also I did mention, that running more instances does not flag across accounts. Even on the same IP because the clicks and delays are exponentially different. (hint #82)

Edited by dmmslaver

30 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

And finally we come to the crux of your antiban. Nothing.

read again. all i did was RE TYPE what i already said. 

Show me YOUR PROGGy with a faster 0-99 time than this, or FUCK OFF with your horse shit!
rz2mXhO.png

28 minutes ago, fstyle said:

@Khaleesi's tutorial has 100% banrate? LUL. hell, I'm still using it.

You cannot get banned in  the 4-5 minutes it takes to do a tut. That doesn't mean it isn't detecting you. 

Edited by dmmslaver

2 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

read again, moron. all i did was RE TYPE what i already said. 

Show me YOUR PROGGy with a faster 0-99 time than this, or FUCK OFF with your horse shit!

You cannot get banned in  the 4-5 minutes it takes to do a tut. That doesn't mean it isn't detecting you. 

Anybody can get a shitty 99 lmfao. Made a progressive thiever a few weeks ago as a private script, and he told me that he'd already gotten a few after a couple days in xD

Tell me more about your master antiban and the "multiple" accounts with 200M xp that you refuse to show, though. Or do they all get banned before they reach 200M? :(

1 minute ago, Imateamcape said:

Anybody can get a shitty 99 lmfao. Made a progressive thiever a few weeks ago as a private script, and he told me that he'd already gotten a few after a couple days in xD

Tell me more about your master antiban and the "multiple" accounts with 200M xp that you refuse to show, though. Or do they all get banned before they reach 200M? :(

A few after a couple days? Show the proggy of 99 in under 18 hours, or shut the fuck up. You are incapable of writing a script to do so over 100s of accounts. You don't even -have- a screenshot of -one- account at 99, much less in under 18 hours.

Why would i show some jealous autistic retard my maxxed accounts for absolutely no reason, so you can report me to jagex? If you show me that you have the money to buy the script, I will give you 5 200m EXP on w45 for free. 

Edited by dmmslaver

1 minute ago, dmmslaver said:

A few after a couple days? Show the proggy of 99 in under 18 hours, or shut the fuck up. You are incapable of writing a script to do so over 100s of accounts. You don't even -have- a screenshot of -one- account at 99, much less in under 18 hours.

Why would i show some jealous autistic retard my maxxed accounts for absolutely no reason, so you can report me to jagex? If you show me that you have the money to buy the script, I will give you 5 200m EXP on w45 for free. 

Because I make private scripts. I don't make them for myself. I sell them. And people buy off me (note: and not you) because I make good scripts. Also, I don't need you to give me the accounts. Just show me the XP. Work a little bit of photoshop if you know how to. Can't help but notice how it's been weeks, and you still haven't shown the accounts. It's almost like you don't have them. :kappa: But that couldn't POSSIBLY be true, could it?

6 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

Because I make private scripts. I don't make them for myself. I sell them. And people buy off me (note: and not you) because I make good scripts. Also, I don't need you to give me the accounts. Just show me the XP. Work a little bit of photoshop if you know how to. Can't help but notice how it's been weeks, and you still haven't shown the accounts. It's almost like you don't have them. :kappa: But that couldn't POSSIBLY be true, could it?

People buy from you, because you work for fucking slave mcdonalds wages. Software engineers earn $200-300/hr in niche applications like this.

stop trying to distract from your immense incompetence and narrcicism. Show us the proggy of your 99 in under 18 hours, or fuck off. Kindly. 

I'm not showing the accounts to anyone without proof of payment capability, are you fucking slow man? I said this 100 times. No you are not going to see them, because you are simply too poor to afford the script.

I find this extremely hilarious that you've shitposted and hijacked this entire thread to harass me about my success in scripting.

Edited by dmmslaver