Public script hate thread (no girls allowed)

paper

If you look at the SDN right now, there is clearly a monopoly on alot of scripts.

The problem with this is that it stagnates the SDN with ludicrously high banrate scripts because the scripters have no incentive to update them to lower detection. its gotten to the point where some P2P scripts are just as shitty as the free ones. I'll admit the SDNdid a great job of keeping garbage scripts out, but it's gotten to the point where the scripts up are just so outdated, and any "antiban" in the scripts are a complete joke that don't do anything. They just get profiled and become trash. 

There are literally paid tutorial island scripts on the SDN with 100% banrate.  Like why in gods name is that allowed? Some gathering scripts are basically just as bad

Could we maybe implement some sort of rules to force these monopoly holding scripters to update their scripts? This would also make osbot more money as it would reduce the sales of private scripts.

Imagine a world where we had public scripts that were frequently updated. playing a cat and mouse game with jagex where we came out on top because of our frequent public script updates. theres just no ingenuity being made.

Can we make osbot great again?

Edited by paper
  • Like 9

Also I want to adress the issue that all of the scripts are uploaded by male scripters.

There is clearly a discrimination issue in the process of getting your script accept to the sdn. I feel like the gender of the scripter shouldnt be a reason to instantly decline a sdn upload request just because bitches are annoying to deal with.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Shudsy said:

this thread gave me cancer. People with no knowledge whatsoever when it comes to scripting tries to blame the writers for not having good enough antiban?

This whole thread just screams ignorance.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

> updates result in lower detection

TIL

you know you could like, you know change the script around and make it more humanlike r-right?

And that's why you have to buy private scripts from me. :boge:

I bought "Extreme AIO Fletcher" a long time ago, I ran it 2 months ago just for fun, it had some insane things in it which would get you banned in less than 48 hours. Stopped botting after an hour and got banned the next day. There aren't even any updates on the change log. :???:

Edited by The Undefeated

1 hour ago, paper said:

If you look at the SDN right now, there is clearly a monopoly on alot of scripts.

The problem with this is that it stagnates the SDN with ludicrously high banrate scripts because the scripters have no incentive to update them to lower detection. its gotten to the point where some P2P scripts are just as shitty as the free ones. I'll admit the SDNdid a great job of keeping garbage scripts out, but it's gotten to the point where the scripts up are just so outdated, and any "antiban" in the scripts are a complete joke that don't do anything. They just get profiled and become trash. 

There are literally paid tutorial island scripts on the SDN with 100% banrate.  Like why in gods name is that allowed? Some gathering scripts are basically just as bad

Could we maybe implement some sort of rules to force these monopoly holding scripters to update their scripts? This would also make osbot more money as it would reduce the sales of private scripts.

Imagine a world where we had public scripts that were frequently updated. playing a cat and mouse game with jagex where we came out on top because of our frequent public script updates. theres just no ingenuity being made.

I agree with hım dont hate 

Let's get a few things straight.

1. There are a few reasons why scripts get a higher ban rate over time:

a) People who don't know what they're doing

b) Consistent reports

c) Excessive use and subsequent detection 

There is no way around this aspect of scripts. Unless the scripter were to totally rewrite the script, which is utterly ridiculous, the ban rate will increase. The only possible option would be to raise the price of scripts to a ridiculous number, which isn't a real option because above all, OSBot is a business. If you expect a scripter to totally rewrite a good script that functions well because a few people who didn't know what they were doing out of a couple hundred users got banned, then your expectations are too high for anybody to meet. Not even a private scripter would rewrite a script repeatedly for free. If a scripter writes a good, flawless script, take the script as it is - a flawless, well-written script is the best "antiban" you can have. Most of the pseudo-antiban BS that people add in doesn't mean anything.

2. A script maintains a 'monopoly' (though there are many things wrong with this word) over the market because it's a good script. If it were consistently getting trashed, it wouldn't maintain a monopoly and someone would make another, different script. That's how any market works. Scripts are consistently bought because they're good scripts written by good scripters with good reputations. Don't get upset with Czar or Khal because they make good scripts.

3. There is no 'ultimate antiban' that a scripter could add to make it undetectable. This is impossible.

Edited by Imateamcape
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

Let's get a few things straight.

1. There are a few reasons why scripts get a higher ban rate over time:

a) People who don't know what they're doing

b) Consistent reports

c) Excessive use and subsequent detection 

There is no way around this aspect of scripts. Unless the scripter were to totally rewrite the script, which is utterly ridiculous, the ban rate will increase. The only possible option would be to raise the price of scripts to a ridiculous number, which isn't a real option because above all, OSBot is a business. If you expect a scripter to totally rewrite a good script that functions well because a few people who didn't know what they were doing out of a couple hundred users got banned, then your expectations are too high for anybody to meet. Not even a private scripter would rewrite a script repeatedly for free. If a scripter writes a good, flawless script, take the script as it is - a flawless, well-written script is the best "antiban" you can have. Most of the pseudo-antiban BS that people add in doesn't mean anything.

2. A script maintains a 'monopoly' (though there are many things wrong with this word) over the market because it's a good script. If it were consistently getting trashed, it wouldn't maintain a monopoly and someone would make another, different script. That's how any market works. Scripts are consistently bought because they're good scripts written by good scripters with good reputations. Don't get upset with Czar or Khal because they make good scripts.

3. There is no 'ultimate antiban' that a scripter could add to make it undetectable. This is impossible.

1. I disagree, once a script has a high ban rate (by high i mean like way to high i mean public scripts get alot of users its fine but there are some seriously shit ones on there) it is no longer a good script, and bad scripts should not be allowed on the SDN.

2. Yeah you're right, but I just feel like Czar and Khal are a bit too lazy and they should be pushed to work a little bit harder rewriting their scripts to lower detection. alot of ppl are exaggerating saying they have to rewrite 100% of the script to deprofile it, thats not what i mean.

3. I didn't really mean undetectable

2 hours ago, paper said:

Wait, is this a Real post @Nate

Also I 100% agree with this because even thought I love private scripts, I also remember 2011-2013 where you could use Osbot, P___, T____, or E_____ and use the free or paid "VIP"/"PREMIUM" scripts and never catch a ban. I would love another era like this to come back into botting.

Right on @paper

10 minutes ago, paper said:

Yeah you're right, but I just feel like Czar and Khal are a bit too lazy and they should be pushed to work a little bit harder rewriting their scripts to lower detection.

So you call them lazy because they dont keep rewriting scripts that work perfectly? 

Have you actually asked them to change something about their scripts with a clear suggestion (aka "can you change how the scripts does x" and not "yo can you rewrite ur scripts pls")? If you pm Khalesi with a good suggestion he will change the script within a day in my expierence.