Official Community Discussion - Free Scripts

Alek

Over the last few weeks I've been denying some free script requests (required for Scripter I) because we either already have a similar script, or because it's simply not needed. What kind of free scripts would you guys like to see?

Do not suggest the following:
-Any type of AIO
-Any type of dragon/boss killer
-Questing scripts
-Bot farming scripts

Keep it reasonable and your suggestions will be taken. If you suggest something like "Barrows script with GE support", I'll probably just ignore this thread and you guys can get 100 more chicken killers.

Thanks!

Edit: Don't troll/shitpost here, go in Spam section for that.

• Like 4

Just now, Luke Reading said:

Not sure if this fits into quest scripts. But something that gets favour at houses? Mainly the one that allows you into woodcut guild and other stuff

something that completes ardycape 1 tasks.

Good idea, when I meant "Quest Scripts" I was kind of referring to something which does a bunch of quests. One or two quests which bot farmers need is fine, miniquests, house favor, all good. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Alek said:

Good idea, when I meant "Quest Scripts" I was kind of referring to something which does a bunch of quests. One or two quests which bot farmers need is fine, miniquests, house favor, all good. 

This could actually be its own category on the SDN, to be honest.

Also, a Tithe Farming script could be available for VIP users. (Is VIP considered free...?)

Edited by Container
  • Like 1

To be honest, there's not really much else to bot besides what's already on the market/available. I know there was talks about a farming script, so maybe a basic farming script that will do other tasks in the mean time? 

Like plant at locations xyz, then alch/fletch in the meantime while having a timer when it's done to go harvest. Free supports the lower levels while VIP+ has all levels. 

Also in terms of miniquests there could be a barcrawl/abyss mini-quester. Those are relatively straightforward with not a lot of intricacies. 

Edited by turkoize

10 minutes ago, turkoize said:

To be honest, there's not really much else to bot besides what's already on the market/available. I know there was talks about a farming script, so maybe a basic farming script that will do other tasks in the mean time? 

Like plant at locations xyz, then alch/fletch in the meantime while having a timer when it's done to go harvest. Free supports the lower levels while VIP+ has all levels. 

Also in terms of miniquests there could be a barcrawl/abyss mini-quester. Those are relatively straightforward with not a lot of intricacies. 

+1 barcrawl & miniquest

All chicken killers without very unique features to that task should be taken down, same with similar scripts.

I'd like to see more AIO runecrafters and agility scripts. It's super easy to make generic scripts for these skills yet we don't have them.

I personally want to upkeep a f2p quest script and possibly an agility script, I'll get around to it in the summer no doubt.

Edited by Final

6 minutes ago, Final said:

All chicken killers without very unique features to that task should be taken down, same with similar scripts.

I'd like to see more AIO runecrafters and agility scripts. It's super easy to make generic scripts for these skills yet we don't have them.

I personally want to upkeep a f2p quest script and possibly an agility script, I'll get around to it in the summer no doubt.

There's a decent amount of agility scripts up, plus what @Chris posted should be a decent template for an AIO. It's just each one has their own faults lol. 

Edited by turkoize
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, turkoize said:

There's a decent amount of agility scripts up, plus what @Chris posted should be a decent template for an AIO. It's just each one has their own faults lol. 

There can be a decent amount of anything, doesn't mean they work in a decent fashion. Most are broken or simple functions such as picking up marks is broken.