KnightRaper [PRIVATE][DMM][DIRECT-GP]

dmmslaver

11 minutes ago, Alek said:

Ill sandbox it later, in the meantime send me at least part of the script on pastebin. Your 1B pricetag ($1000?) barely pays my rent for the month. Specifically speaking, I want to see your main class and your mouse keys implentation. 

Either that or Ill ban you.

My main class? There is no fucking main class its a script :???:

Mouse keys methods:

public void mk(int mk) {
        this.mk = mk;
    }

public void mkClick() {
        int x = mX, y = mY;
        int b0 = MouseEvent.BUTTON1;
        bot.getMouseEventHandler().generateBotMouseEvent(MouseEvent.MOUSE_PRESSED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, x, y, 1, false, b0, true);
        bot.getMouseEventHandler().generateBotMouseEvent(MouseEvent.MOUSE_RELEASED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, x, y, 1, false, b0, true);
        bot.getMouseEventHandler().generateBotMouseEvent(MouseEvent.MOUSE_CLICKED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, x, y, 1, false, b0, true);
        script.waitFrames(2);
        b0 = MouseEvent.BUTTON3;
        bot.getMouseEventHandler().generateBotMouseEvent(MouseEvent.MOUSE_PRESSED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, x, y, 1, false, b0, true);
        bot.getMouseEventHandler().generateBotMouseEvent(MouseEvent.MOUSE_RELEASED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, x, y, 1, false, b0, true);
        bot.getMouseEventHandler().generateBotMouseEvent(MouseEvent.MOUSE_CLICKED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, x, y, 1, false, b0, true);
        script.waitFrames(2);
    }

public void up() {
        mk(0, -mk);
    }

public void down() {
        mk(0, mk);
    }

public void left() {
        mk(-mk, 0);
    }

public void right() {
        mk(mk, 0);
    }

private void mk(int xOff, int yOff) {
        mX += xOff;
        mY += yOff;

bot.getMouseEventHandler().generateBotMouseEvent(MouseEvent.MOUSE_MOVED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, mX, mY, 1, false, MouseEvent.NOBUTTON, true);
    }

Heres my goddamn waitFrames method too, incase you need it

public void waitFrames(int frames) {
        long endTick = client.getCurrentTick() + frames;
        do {
            long nextTick;
            do {
                try {
                    Thread.sleep(5);
                } catch (Exception e) {
                    log(e);
                }
                nextTick = client.getCurrentTick();
            } while (nextTick == currTick);
            currTick = nextTick;
        } while (client.getCurrentTick() < endTick);
    }

After you copy into osbot library, can i at least get a honor in the documentation? :cate: Not showing any more codes. I have no obligation to do so and there is absolutely no rule for me to do so. At this point you're just abusing admin to get my code. 

@ rest of thread, enjoy free codes

Edited by dmmslaver
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Mouse keys methods:

public void mk(int mk) {
        this.mk = mk;
    }

public void mkClick() {
        int x = mX, y = mY;
        script.waitFrames(2);
        b0 = MouseEvent.BUTTON3;
        script.waitFrames(2);
    }

public void up() {
        mk(0, -mk);
    }

public void down() {
        mk(0, mk);
    }

public void left() {
        mk(-mk, 0);
    }

public void right() {
        mk(mk, 0);
    }

mX += xOff;
        mY += yOff;

bot.getMouseEventHandler().generateBotMouseEvent(MouseEvent.MOUSE_MOVED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, mX, mY, 1, false, MouseEvent.NOBUTTON, true);
    }

After you copy into osbot library, can i at least get a honor in the documentation? :cate:

I'm sorry, but I'm still waiting on the 1B snippet.

1 minute ago, ProjectPact said:

I'm sorry, but I'm still waiting on the 1B snippet.

I'm still waiting on the $5.99 snipped i paid for, since it actually got banned with a bond in under four hours.. So that makes two of us. Why do you not care about selling garbage scripts but I get two admins on my thread when I post something decent? I am legitimately confused what the hell is going on right now

Edited by dmmslaver

3 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Mouse keys methods:

public void mk(int mk) {
        this.mk = mk;
    }

public void mkClick() {
        int x = mX, y = mY;
        script.waitFrames(2);
        b0 = MouseEvent.BUTTON3;
        script.waitFrames(2);
    }

public void up() {
        mk(0, -mk);
    }

public void down() {
        mk(0, mk);
    }

public void left() {
        mk(-mk, 0);
    }

public void right() {
        mk(mk, 0);
    }

mX += xOff;
        mY += yOff;

}

After you copy into osbot library, can i at least get a honor in the documentation? :cate:

1. I want you to read the title under my name.
2. Now I want you to read what you wrote in your original post, "come with a fully custom mouse implementation which clones Sony's touch screen input controls"
3. Now I want you to read the default OSBot mouse event code which we created that you have in your snippet.

13 minutes ago, Alek said:

1. I want you to read the title under my name.
2. Now I want you to read what you wrote in your original post, "come with a fully custom mouse implementation which clones Sony's touch screen input controls"
3. Now I want you to read the default OSBot mouse event code which we created that you have in your snippet.

I know who you are. That doesn't give you the reason to disrespect me or waste my time by moving thread unnecessarily when I am a paying customer and there are other choices in bots. 

I'm not sure what you are implying. All generateMouseEvent does is literally instantiate a new object. Why would I re code that? Literally makes no sense why I would have to re-write that to implement touch screen emulation. I can run the bot with mouse position enabled and prove to you that there is no mouse movement if you like.. but you are wasting your time here trying to "catch" me in something it seems like when you could be doing productive things.

EDIT: I literally could replace those lines of code with something similar to this:
new MouseEvent(canvas, MouseEvent.MOUSE_MOVED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, x, y, absX, absY, 0, false, MouseEvent.NOBUTTON)

The code above is only for mousekeys. Now my clicking methods that deal with touch screen input are different than this. mkClick is only called when the mouse is already at its target destination, as in osbuddy or windows. 

But again, why when it's already coded? You accuse me of not writing a mouse implementation because I used your method that literally does new MouseEvent. Come on man... Is this a TROLL?

Edited by dmmslaver

6 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

I'm still waiting on the $5.99 snipped i paid for, since it actually got banned with a bond in under four hours.. So that makes two of us. Why do you not care about selling garbage scripts but I get two admins on my thread when I post something decent? I am legitimately confused what the hell is going on right now

...Project selling garbage scripts? What scripts did you put out? The people you are calling out have done a lot more for the community than 99% of osbot users

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, upotudrop said:

Literally a Meme.

This thread is 100% serious. Admin moved it here because he has never seen a good script apparently. 

4 minutes ago, towelman said:

...Project selling garbage scripts? What scripts did you put out? The people you are calling out have done a lot more for the community than 99% of osbot users

Perfect Thiever I was talking about specifically.

@Alek I have answered all of your questions far beyond what is expected of most users can you please move this back to the correct section? That would be great man. 

Edited by dmmslaver

4 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Please stop, you are really making me want to make a thieving script and release it to the public for free...

EDIT: Mine is going to have 1337 antiban too. Way better than yours!

Are you literally so jealous of my code that you have to move it to SPAM to prevent people from seeing that good bots exist? I don't get it. NO other thiever on this site by ANY programmer including yourself is CURRENTLY capable of getting level 99 without ban or delayed ban. Will put my money on it. So why are you badgering me? Please enlighten me. What do I have to do to earn the right to sell scripts on thy empress website? 

Edited by dmmslaver

10 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

I know who you are. That doesn't give you the reason to disrespect me or waste my time by moving thread unnecessarily when I am a paying customer and there are other choices in bots. 

I'm not sure what you are implying. All generateMouseEvent does is literally instantiate a new object. Why would I re code that? Literally makes no sense why I would have to re-write that to implement touch screen emulation. I can run the bot with mouse position enabled and prove to you that there is no mouse movement if you like.. but you are wasting your time here trying to "catch" me in something it seems like when you could be doing productive things.

EDIT: I literally could replace those lines of code with something similar to this:
new MouseEvent(canvas, MouseEvent.MOUSE_MOVED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, x, y, absX, absY, 0, false, MouseEvent.NOBUTTON)

But again, why when it's already coded?

Sure, lets go with the method simply wrapping the awt events just to keep things simple. You still didn't really show anything that proved these claims:

1. "fully custom mouse implementation which clones Sony's touch screen input controls"
2. "Combined with an exact clone of OSBuddy mousekeys behavior"

I'm not saying that whatever you have is "ban proof", I just want to see what you're trying to sell actually exists. What you showed was stuff I've seen from the scripters you're calling out. 

9 minutes ago, towelman said:

My non trolly suggestion is release some scripts to the community so people can get a feel of your scripting capabilities before selling an expensive private script. Work on feedback etc and it will go far, just my 2 cents

Sure I could use osbot default mouse methods and not put any of my expensive anti detection methods in the bot, but then it would merely taint my reputation as a programmer. I will not release anything subpar. What do you want? Jesus christ man. You're the only non troll here. I will literally code you a free script just tell me what you need :cate:

6 minutes ago, Alek said:

Sure, lets go with the method simply wrapping the awt events just to keep things simple. You still didn't really show anything that proved these claims:

1. "fully custom mouse implementation which clones Sony's touch screen input controls"
2. "Combined with an exact clone of OSBuddy mousekeys behavior"

I'm not saying that whatever you have is "ban proof", I just want to see what you're trying to sell actually exists. What you showed was stuff I've seen from the scripters you're calling out. 

1.  I am not showing code-proof of that, because it is the main anti detection method. I could show video proof.. 
2. mkClick, up, down, left, right are an exact clone of osbuddy mousekeys behavior.. What else are you asking for? I literally pasted all methods needed to use mousekeys. 

Obviously you  have never actually RAN perfect thiever because you will be banned FAR before level 90 much less 99 and MUCH less 200m exp.. So obviously I did not rip anything from them or use their bots for these accounts. I literally bought that script, started an account, got banned in four hours, and got so pissed the fucker took my money for that pile of garbage it inspired me to code this :cate: 200 hours of coding later here we are. 

I am happy to give you proof I can livestream it running for you or anything you ask. I will literally make GIF of 0-200m EXP. Just not giving source code except to the buyer. 

Edited by dmmslaver