KnightRaper [PRIVATE][DMM][DIRECT-GP]

dmmslaver

Still waiting to see those 'multiple' 200M accounts (200M on DMM != 200M on OSRS) why have you still not provided proof of this? you've been sitting on here arguing for hours - also, for two seasons, I got by doing exactly what @Final did, except also with Paladin's chest, eventually getting 99 on multiple accounts. It's not difficult. The only "proprietary" aspect of your script is the pseudo antiban. Anybody can randomize a script and its movements. Real players don't move randomly.

4 hours ago, Imateamcape said:

Still waiting to see those 'multiple' 200M accounts (200M on DMM != 200M on OSRS) why have you still not provided proof of this? you've been sitting on here arguing for hours - also, for two seasons, I got by doing exactly what @Final did, except also with Paladin's chest, eventually getting 99 on multiple accounts. It's not difficult. The only "proprietary" aspect of your script is the pseudo antiban. Anybody can randomize a script and its movements. Real players don't move randomly.

8 hours ago, Final said:

DMM isn't watched. Ran a farm on release which does nature chests until 99. No bans.

Nobody cares about 200m XP on DMM, you don't receive bans.

If this shit works half as well as you state it does, you'd be atleast close to being maxed on OSRS.

Nature chest is HEAVILY watched now, ever since I did the same thing last year. Nature chest and knight are extreme hotspots, the only bottable safezone GP in dmm. Try running your script today on 15 accounts. You won't make it far. 

7 hours ago, Imateamcape said:

Mother fucker, I am not showing you shit. You don't want to buy it. I don't give a fuck. This is not a used car dealership, I do no give a fuck what you want kid. Thanks again for free bumps ") 

The fact that you think this is such gold and so impossible to code tells me just how bad you are at programming. Any decent software engineer could come up with this in the same amount of time or probably less.

7 hours ago, turkoize said:

Tbh I'm surprised nobody asked if it checked wc xp yet  

It checks WC exp every 5-7 minutes :doge:

6 hours ago, DrDu said:

LUL u fully LIT everyone on this thread and theyre stll going :doge:  script looks g

Thanks it was a lot of work!

3 hours ago, Imateamcape said:

1. There is no goddamn Paladin's chest
2. There is no fucking antiban in this script, that is some stupid bullshit you made up to claim you added to your own scritpt and you're projecting. Please show me where i EVER advertised anything as antiban, thanks 

The entire point of this script is anti-detection. Jagex does not even look at you until you've already cashed out. 

Edited by dmmslaver

lol 'show me 1000M'

he just wants to get exited over a cash stack or this is some failed lure :boge:

3 hours ago, dmmslaver said:

Went ahead and ran another account last night to ensure the script was still working OK. Haters will say it's photo shopped.

rz2mXhO.png

a05isNe.png

On W45 you can expect 725K EXP/hr averaged all the way from 1-99. Profit is 1.35M GP. 

If you would make us a video; with changing the tabs; mouse movements; shwoing a level 99 thieving account that'd probally prove it enough. If you make them so quickly also; showing 1 account won't harm you much!

9 hours ago, Montana of 300 said:

lol 'show me 1000M'

he just wants to get exited over a cash stack or this is some failed lure :boge:

If you would make us a video; with changing the tabs; mouse movements; shwoing a level 99 thieving account that'd probally prove it enough. If you make them so quickly also; showing 1 account won't harm you much!

A gif is easier to fake than a still.. Anyone can simply use a memory editor and show you 200m exp. Screenshot worthless. Why do u want it? You aren't going to buy this. Might upload a gif anyway, 

Edited by dmmslaver