Acerd's Gilded Altar

Acerd

40 minutes ago, itsmejb4 said:

Yes there is actually. My bot kept stopping for some fucking reason it was infuriating honestly. Almost always after leveling up. Dude fuck you. Why release a script if its shit? I've seen free scripts with more effort in them. This is a simple as shit script and you somehow manage to make it shit. Suck a fucking dick you prick

thank

12 hours ago, itsmejb4 said:

This moves too quick and it overall just seems botlike as fuckk, I'd like a refund. Please fix otherwise

Contact Maldesto for a refund, the scripters themselves aren't able to do them.

48 minutes ago, itsmejb4 said:

Yes there is actually. My bot kept stopping for some fucking reason it was infuriating honestly. Almost always after leveling up. Dude fuck you. Why release a script if its shit? I've seen free scripts with more effort in them. This is a simple as shit script and you somehow manage to make it shit. Suck a fucking dick you prick

How about instead of acting like an idiot, we leave proper feedback about what exactly is wrong/if anything is wrong in the first place. That way, Acerd over here can look into it and get it fixed.

:ban: Looking forward to seeing you gone :ban:

Edited by Chikan

48 minutes ago, itsmejb4 said:

If you cant provide a c/p of the log or a bug report other than "fucking up for some reason" then they can't help you. 

• Boge 1

1 hour ago, Chikan said:

Contact Maldesto for a refund, the scripters themselves aren't able to do them.

How about instead of acting like an idiot, we leave proper feedback about what exactly is wrong/if anything is wrong in the first place. That way, Acerd over here can look into it and get it fixed.

:ban: Looking forward to seeing you gone :ban:

Banned for what mate? Being angry? Did you not read Acerds reply to my original post? It's the douchiest response I've ever seen. "Yea dude, my scripts suck and will get you banned. It's cool tho I have your money and im not fixing shit."-Acerd

20 minutes ago, itsmejb4 said:

Banned for what mate? Being angry? Did you not read Acerds reply to my original post? It's the douchiest response I've ever seen. "Yea dude, my scripts suck and will get you banned. It's cool tho I have your money and im not fixing shit."-Acerd

i never said that i wont fix anything

make a proper bug report and ill check it out,

what exactly happens:

when does it happen:
is there anything in the logger:

a video or some screenshot when it occurs:

Edited by Acerd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Purchased the script and noticed a small problem basically when you start script GUI pops up asking for basic info but the GUI box itself is too small and start button isn't in sight so u cannot click start, idk if its just me or not but i couldn't resize GUI either to fix that but i managed to get past it by entering all info required then pressing tab until it got to start button then pressing space.

4 hours ago, DeadPk3r said:

Purchased the script and noticed a small problem basically when you start script GUI pops up asking for basic info but the GUI box itself is too small and start button isn't in sight so u cannot click start, idk if its just me or not but i couldn't resize GUI either to fix that but i managed to get past it by entering all info required then pressing tab until it got to start button then pressing space.

Will make it a tad bigger, thanks for the report.

Edit: Will be on v1.4

Edited by Acerd
  • Like 1

I'm having issues with the bot stopping as well, From what I observed, It miss-clicks the alter hitting a character instead and doesn't know how to recover. Does this once every 10 minutes or so and I have to pause/deselect bones/move camera to back of alter/ resume. I love a nice basic script so i'll be hoping for a fix soon! 

15 hours ago, doopypoopy said:

I'm having issues with the bot stopping as well, From what I observed, It miss-clicks the alter hitting a character instead and doesn't know how to recover. Does this once every 10 minutes or so and I have to pause/deselect bones/move camera to back of alter/ resume. I love a nice basic script so i'll be hoping for a fix soon! 

is this happening with mirror mode?

edit: fill out this form pls

Are you using mirror mode?
Are you using your own POH or a host?
A gif/video of the bug occuring.
Are there any errors in the logger?
When does the bug occur?
Edited by Acerd

1 hour ago, doopypoopy said:

Sent you a message with a video of the issue. Here's the answer to your questions.

Are you using mirror mode? Yes
Are you using your own POH or a host? Host
A gif/video of the bug occuring. SENT
Are there any errors in the logger? No idea how to check this.
When does the bug occur? Always at the Alter

Mirror mode might potentially be causing this, if you've tried, have you ever gotten this bug without mirror mode?