Acerd's Gilded Altar

Acerd

When the bot is clicking on the minimap to move me closer to the altar, it's putting me next to it for some reason (hasn't done it previously). It runs to where the red cross is. 

Loc.png.94af0c477fb219f1a0d028766efc4fe8.png

Also, can you tell me what the select box is on the bottom of the GUI (under the host name box)? I can't see it on my laptop is all. :)

59892d188ed5f_ScreenShot2017-08-08at11_07_39am.png.fdee3105c325bc613b10ff069b0e070c.png

Ta.

10 hours ago, For3nsic said:

When the bot is clicking on the minimap to move me closer to the altar, it's putting me next to it for some reason (hasn't done it previously). It runs to where the red cross is. 

Loc.png.94af0c477fb219f1a0d028766efc4fe8.png

Also, can you tell me what the select box is on the bottom of the GUI (under the host name box)? I can't see it on my laptop is all. :)

59892d188ed5f_ScreenShot2017-08-08at11_07_39am.png.fdee3105c325bc613b10ff069b0e070c.png

Ta.

Thanks for the report , I didn't think it'd run there, will fix it in a bit.

The select box is " Use your own poh?"

fix wil be live on 1.3

Edited by Acerd
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, bugsinmycode said:

Just a question, what happens if the player whos house you're using goes offline? Will it stop the script?

yes

48 minutes ago, gas said:

Sorry but the way it runs, and the clicks being in the same exact spot literally every single time makes me question why people purchase this vs waiting for someone to update their script to actually make a reliable, sufficient, and efficient script. 

Please make this free- it's not worth money.

:?

It's running well so far,. Just an idea though; to limit the possibility of misclicking in the PoH, could the bot not use the bones on the altar without clicking on the minimap first? If it clicks on the minimap it sometimes moves a square away from the altar, which after a while makes it obvious that you're botting. The altar is always visible from when you first enter the portal, so it should just use bones from there. 

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Acerd's Gilded Altar