When you finally get a scammer to respond bois!

dragonite3000

Just now, dragonite3000 said:

although I got scammed as well I feel bad for you myself. Hell anyone that got scammed by him actually lol.

people trust him bc he did tutorial island successfully with nothing to scam, the fb number is inflated so hes trustworthy right? hopefully it teaches people a lesson about checking what the feedback is for, he never had any trust 

3 minutes ago, Drewyboyo said:

people trust him bc he did tutorial island successfully with nothing to scam, the fb number is inflated so hes trustworthy right? hopefully it teaches people a lesson about checking what the feedback is for, he never had any trust 

either way man that does not justify him scamming. nor does anyone deserve to be scammed it's plain and simple. you're practically saying I deserved what I got simply because I couldn't find anyone that could do my halo and I trusted him.

Edited by dragonite3000

1 minute ago, dragonite3000 said:

either way man that does not justify him scamming. nor does anyone deserve to be scammed it's plain and simple. you're practically saying I deserved what I got simply because I couldn't find anyone that could do my halo and I trusted him.

id do halo but they offer 50% less anyways, same for England, offered him 10.5m for mm2 to crimes 10m, people hire obvious scammers and are surprised when theyre scammed.

• Like 1

I was a worker of his and funny he was suppose to give me that halo order dragon but I was doing a buncha of other things for him at the time and didn't wanna take on more than I could, also he takes so highly of his self and his "company" "rune royal" he was saying how he has a bit farm and this and that a buncha bullshit actually